millionaires who are on line Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2007 at 02:23 PM

Yes, I imagine that they are here - hence the name of the website. There are probably just a few, and they are really busy. They are spending their time weeding through all of the Gold digging Divas in the hopes of finding their true love.

You see and I am trying to avoid the men that are looking for an "INDEPENDANT" woman that they can "DEPEND" on!! That's why I am here.

The men on here probably have no clue that professional fiercly independant women go through the same thing. There are alot of men that have no ambition, no money, no savings, no job or work ethic BUT they are sooo darn good looking that sometimes you.......... oh well, just call it an 'oops' and move on.

I've worked tooo hard and for tooo long to earn what I have to be silly with it in the name of LOVE!!!

Oh well...There's someone for everyone or maybe not.
  • View author's info Posted on May 02, 2007 at 04:09 AM

SweetSue2004 write:
    How do you know who the millionaires are. I don't see any notation or anything.

Re:

Does that matter to you?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 29, 2007 at 10:27 AM

How do you know who the millionaires are. I don't see any notation or anything.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2007 at 09:04 AM

I made the choice to send in my information to become certified. My reasoning was that it would serve to show my veracity. So far I have not gotten to many bothersome e-mails when I do I just delete them.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2007 at 03:33 PM

Moon_Light write:
    silverT write:
    Its not the money you have, but how you use it. I have the means to spoil a pamper a woman, but would rather have a meaningful relationship where both contribute to the relationship.

Re: Very good words. I am looking for the same - for meaningful relationship. But I do not understand only one thing -why so many crzy people here in this site? (Sorry!) There is so many special adult dating sites in Internet...

There is everything clear in my profile - who I am and what I am looking for... but which answers I've got? Terrible! Some men - who seems to be serious and normal - prepose the money for "non-traditional" sex!

Look to this picture, this I've got yeaterday from one man here. He also wrote that he is "millionaire".... but what is with his head???

Re:

Whoa......hell to the naw...
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2007 at 03:31 PM

latinoforever2007 write:
    I really dont think the cerfified millionaire option is a great thing ... I mean it will attract scams, ive already met over 12 people here (Women from either Phillines,Russia, Or Ukraine)in just 1 week as a member who were interested in asking me for cash within a few minutes with useless lies and stuff about been ill or that their grandmother is dying and need certain cash now ... pretty sad but its the same on any dating site ... more here were theres wealthy and well off men im not saying all the girls are gold diggers, of course not ive met lovely people here already! but many here are trying to cash in on the men its natural when the site is called what its called ... I certainly would not wish to be a certified millionaire it will only lead to more hassle or problems in my view ... but all to their own ...

Have a great day ,

Ciao

Re:

Man I guess there are some gold diggers on here regardless if they are male or female.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2007 at 06:19 AM

It's not difficult to date a wealthy man/woman... Personally i find it really challenging to seek a quality relationship... more towards the personality side... A lasting relationship strongly based on the communication and respect between the two parties.. Is a matter of choice, what kind of relationship that you and your partner is seeking for.. how I wish it is a smooth path to find someone alike, without going through the hardships... but yet, it is all these hardships which enable us to appreciate what we have...

cheers for all.

Carol
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 15, 2007 at 05:01 AM

BlueEyz2006 write:
    Dear May Lady,

Thanks for the kind compliment. I hope your Christmas dreams come true!! To everyone else, have you seen the new "certified millionaire" function? I'm curious what you think. To me, it's an invitation for becoming a target of scams and improper offers. But then again, it may help women separate the wheat from the chaff... Comments?

Re:

I agree,it sure brings out all the absolute beauties thats stuck in nigeria needing money to get overseas to marry us,,lol.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2006 at 08:55 AM

I really dont think the cerfified millionaire option is a great thing ... I mean it will attract scams, ive already met over 12 people here (Women from either Phillines,Russia, Or Ukraine)in just 1 week as a member who were interested in asking me for cash within a few minutes with useless lies and stuff about been ill or that their grandmother is dying and need certain cash now ... pretty sad but its the same on any dating site ... more here were theres wealthy and well off men im not saying all the girls are gold diggers, of course not ive met lovely people here already! but many here are trying to cash in on the men its natural when the site is called what its called ... I certainly would not wish to be a certified millionaire it will only lead to more hassle or problems in my view ... but all to their own ...

Have a great day ,

Ciao
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2006 at 01:20 PM

Dear May Lady,

Thanks for the kind compliment. I hope your Christmas dreams come true!! To everyone else, have you seen the new "certified millionaire" function? I'm curious what you think. To me, it's an invitation for becoming a target of scams and improper offers. But then again, it may help women separate the wheat from the chaff... Comments?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2006 at 06:51 AM

jazmain your wrong I live in the south and I'm NOT a redneck (origina

jazmain your wrong I live in the south (originally from thr north) and I'm definately not a redneck
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2006 at 09:59 PM

YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY OLD MAN. YOU JUST PROVED ME RIGHT, THERE ARE RED NECKS IN THE SOUTH!!!!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 18, 2006 at 01:32 AM

No the Nanny comes along. If you have the luxury of a nanny, just means you have more time to have sex with your husband. just keep an eye on your children.

Hell the nanny is gonna have it easy because i want to raise the baby, have sex with my husband, i just want it all.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 06, 2006 at 01:45 PM

Errr - its possible but there isn't any point forwarding that information - how is it going to help you with actually finding real love.

They may fall in love with your money but that will show up extremely fast because of all the 'WANTS'.

I actually forgot I was on this site:-)
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 05, 2006 at 06:11 PM

Live simply so that others may simply live. Conservation is key. Additionally, everyone should contribute to a cause of their choice. Part of the journey has been the manifestation process, in particular the manifestation of abundance. Now is the time for true gratitude expressed through sharing and gifting. Give back what you have been given. Care-tend others outside of your immediate circle. Just because someone is halfway around the world does not negate your responsibility. You cannot say you did not know. It is on the TV every night, in every newspaper and magazine. There is no excuse. Inidividually, we need to follow the lead of visionaries who are already donating such as the Newmans, Oprah Winfrey, Mr. and Mrs Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and numerous others.

This process of donating and distributing your abundance is also the learning tool. It is a Universal principle that one gains more through gifting. Once you have mastered the process of manifestation through attraction and greater lovingness, there is no poverty, no loss, no shortage. Everything will come to you as you need it in the appropriate space and time. When you master the process, sharing and gifting will accelerate the flow and draw even more abundance to you.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 30, 2006 at 09:56 AM

Bonnie88 write:
    HI folks,
    Arriving in the USA , ETA 11.15 AM Monday , 17 July. Anyone near the New CAnaan CT area may communicate with me if want to be wooed. Will be around there for about a month.

So will test out how equal this ERA for woe-men are in the great USA..lol
    The chase has begun , already 2 responses in the bag..any more fish swimming around the CT pond will be warned of this tricky bait..lol

Hey Bonnie...you are on the wrong side of the country. Go West my dear, go West! :-) If you can squeeze in a visit, fly this way...I'm heading to the lake again on Wed. Aug. 2...Would love to have you and your son visit. My house full doesn't begin until August 6 I think. Our friend Blonde may have time to meet end of August too...you should stay longer! :-)
    If we don't meet up this year, have a nice trip and hope you accomplish everything you set out to. Cheers!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2006 at 02:21 PM

Bonnie88 write:
    HI folks,
    Arriving in the USA , ETA 11.15 AM Monday , 17 July. Anyone near the New CAnaan CT area may communicate with me if want to be wooed. Will be around there for about a month.

So will test out how equal this ERA for woe-men are in the great USA..lol
    The chase has begun , already 2 responses in the bag..any more fish swimming around the CT pond will be warned of this tricky bait..lol

Come and wooeeee me Bonnie. I might waive my fees just for you. Those CT fellers are probably just like those english fellers. Yankees are no good, wouldn't wish them on anyone. You need to get down south where the real men are.
    lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2006 at 04:01 AM

I believe you can love a man with our without money. Its not a matter
    of what he has but what he brings to the table as a whole including
    mind and soul and if he happens to have money fine but as long as he
    doesnt let it rule his life. I personally dont want a man that feels
    his TOYS are more important than treating a woman with love and
    respect. Money cant buy love but it can buy heartache.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2006 at 08:26 AM

Right on!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 17, 2006 at 09:49 PM

>>>>>..Without traditional values a man has no character. Without character a man simply doesn't exist,hence he has no value on himself or society let alone a woman.Rich, poor or middle of the road,men without tradition lack manners and therefore have no class.Ironically, these type of men are what most women it seems gravitate towards. Go figure... <<<<<

I think my problem is those kind of men gravitate toward me...but know I can recognize it...

wish could find more men that are true men of character and values....
Follow - email me when people comment