#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > millionaires who are on line Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
millionaires who are on line
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 28, 2008 01:10

could not agree more, darling....perhaps a chat? i am not a member, but find a way if you like what you see....gold digging is for the losers....i'm beautiful and could go that route, but HOW BLOODY BORING? i have to be me, have own sense of self....$ is great, freedom, and meaningful love and work make for bliss.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 28, 2008 00:35

everyone has propensity to be liars....we all know that....perhaps if you would look for a man's soul, you might find more wealth than in his wallet....and a much more giving (in all ways) man....you can see thru b/s....most men lie about age...and income...if you are only interested in $$$, best head to local pick up bar and find the biggest fish in the pond.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 25, 2008 17:07

Are the millionaires real on this site? I would like to know this too.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 02, 2008 12:44

do you think that we need to create a cooperation to TEST ALL OF THEM before? and then to give them points for wallett/shape/wealthy etc etc?
LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 28, 2008 20:07

I agree with you comments.
Happy Thanksgivings Day!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 16, 2008 12:09

Seems like the two of you were very fortunate in finding each other.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 16, 2008 08:01

ur so hot!i wanna know more bout u, im looking for fun,u can hit me up

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 30, 2008 19:53

For a "shallow Topic" you sure had alot of your "shallow" views to add, with that said I am talking of the way you as a so called upper tax bracket. Spend your money on women, instead of saying that this was a choice you made, to spend whatever on whomever. You see this is how some men get what they want,they pay for it. Only a gentlemen whether a millionaire or not doesn't have to buy a women, they have sincerety,respect and if they give or offer gifts thats what it is, end of story.
I agree that both women & men will put thier self-respect aside for money, this is "shallow".
Their are millionaires in dollars, but the best kind of millionaires need not to have a bank to hold their millions. Only to be a real person!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 25, 2008 20:34

Could You...

If you hadn't any fortune
would you like the man you'd see,
would you take the time to know him
and seek his company?
Do the riches you behold
have a hold on you...
or have you seen enough
to know what they can't do?
Could you be the keeper
of a lover's hopes and dreams,
protect her from the storm of life
with all your worldy means?
Do you have the strength
to be weak enough to cry,
to trust in her so deeply
there's nothing you would hide?
Could you hold her tight to you
and breathe her essence in,
and would you let her love you
all cautions to the wind...
Would your arms open wide
the moment she appeared,
would you pull her in
and share a kiss
too sweet to find compare....
would you love her mind, body and soul
let her love yours, as you both grow old
would you never know a failure
as long as she was near,
to pull you in, to listen and to share...
and in the heat of the night
as our bodies rise and fall,
with moans and pleas of passion
shadowed on the wall,
would you climb with me
to a place you'd never seen
look in my eyes, but see my heart
as you release in pleasured scream...

ah, to dream... to dream....

Linda

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 09, 2008 02:52

I think if you are a genuine person who is looking for love, money wont buy this. Money helps you travel to beautiful places, eat in beautiful restaurants, but wont buy your heart. I believe that even the Millionaires on here will be very wary of the gold diggers but are looking for genuine love with someone who is not just after the money. As someone just quoted people with millions of dollars/pounds dont speak about their money.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 06, 2008 22:25

let me say this , its always about the money, a millioniare is the worst actor. the word is smug. Make no mistake. There is a fakness to it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 30, 2008 16:25

i belive that......its true

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 25, 2008 08:50

Dollfin1,

You totally hit the nail on the head! My mother always used to say that to me as well.. "just as easy to love a rich man as a poor man". And you're right, men are not looked down upon for preferring sex kittens in their 20s, yet women who prefer a man with some stability are gold-diggers. Oh well.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 09, 2008 07:07

The rule is not to talk about money with people who have much more.... or much less than you...

It's not why I am here, but to meet new people..
But it is nice read..

Rubie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 02, 2008 18:05

In regards to HiltonHead, I just read your input about women being so demanding and I agree completely!! I have mentioned many times, money can buy you alot of things, but it can't buy you love!!! I've never come from money, but I am happy and have been in love in the past and money was not an issue as to why we ended the relationship.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 27, 2007 09:10

HiltonHead write:
well there might be a few on here but money doesnt make you happy meet someone who interests you

Re:

Never a true word spoken I totally agree

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 27, 2007 09:08

Hi.

I think there is more to life than money....dont get me wrong money is nice to have but if you dont have love, health and happiness then money is nothing.....Im looking for love, as I am already happy and healthy but the love would make me a whole lot happier

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 19, 2007 11:35

Liveinamadworld,
Such wisdom for one so young, I'm impressed.
My accountant once said, "The more money you have, the younger they'll tell you, you look." hahha It's true.
When I joined here, nobody replied. THEN, my extra photos showing my 27' sailboat and two private docks at the end of my home uploaded. What a change.I wouldn't return the emails from those same men who didn't give me the time of day before!!! hahahah
Do they really think we older women are desperate for their attention. When one turned me down, I said, "No problem, do you have a son? My last live-in was 31."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 18, 2007 03:04

Yes, its all about someone who intrests you, someone who brings out the flavour in you, someone who knows the right place to press and you are over heated :)) someone who knows when it is right to smooch and make you feel wonderful, someone who knows how to say it and when to say it and where to say it,,, someone who makes you shiver when you look into thier eyes, its not about how big the pocket is or how small it is, afterall that person with a small pocket can have a big one tomorrow and the big one might fall short n become less too. Its once again all about the MIND.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 03, 2007 15:15

thanks!