millionaires who are on line Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info posted on May 08, 2005 00:55

Have you ever tried a quart of Molson Canadian Ex, WX5?
  • View author's info posted on May 07, 2005 20:34

Texans will drink anything, but beer is favorite. I am sure someone has brewed a alcoholic drink out of chili pepper somewhere.

lol
  • View author's info posted on May 07, 2005 20:19

wwwww What's the Official Drink of Texas?
  • View author's info posted on May 07, 2005 12:35

flightsoffancy

And hi to you also.

Yes, I love city stuff occasionally, but not every day. I lived in one for 30 years, that was enough. I did my time, but I swear I don't remember my crime.
    lol
    I am still neck jerking from the experience, however. lol I am probably going to spend 1 or 2 months this summer in Houston. I should start drinking next week to prepare myself.
    lol

wwwww
  • View author's info posted on May 06, 2005 13:12

Millionaires where are youuuuuuuu...LO

The are still busting their bu_tt at the office. You are going to have to go down there to meet them. Deliver some flowers, or something.

lol
  • View author's info posted on May 06, 2005 11:57

...Millionaires where are youuuuuuuu...LOL
  • View author's info posted on May 06, 2005 11:45

www. yeah, what you sy is a growing concern for a lot of baby boomers who have had successful careers and are too young to retire . So when they do, they suffere from that loss of identity..Betty Friedan has done a very in depth study of retired executives in US called 'The fountain of Age' , a sort of gerontological study of this group ..this is an interesting subject that should be moved to personal disorder thread started by you...
  • View author's info posted on May 06, 2005 09:38

"loss of identity and 'status anxiety' that they suffer from once out of their circle of power."

I understand the loss of identity, had a touch of that myself, but quickly passed. I think the reason it was easier for me was because I always had a lot of interests. However I do know people that will never quit because of that very reason (identity), because their work is their life and only life. They keep racking up more and more money that they will never spend. Its sad.

wwwww
  • View author's info posted on May 06, 2005 03:21

[. What is the attraction? I mean, how many plays can you see unless you go to the same one every week?

Vibrant cities like that draw those who love the hustle bustle and the challenge that throbs 24/7 ..you get to meet some of the most ambitious and possibly greedy ones , some of the most creative and determined people who are raring to take on the world...the adrenaline in your blood pumps non-stop..and once you are use to that sort of pace anything slower will bore you to death..when I go to the remote islands of Scotland, after 3 days I m twiddling my thumbs..wondering what to do..and men I know who retire from the fast pace of Wall St. or here in the city sometimes yearn to come back and quite a few die almost within a few years of retirement...strange phenomenon..it has to do with loss of identity and 'status anxiety' that they suffer from once out of their circle of power..when the masters of universe lost their shine..lol
    cities like that are not for the faint- hearted and the smart ones are the ones who know when to walk away and have a life...most will have 2 or 3 homes but no time to go spend time in..you are the lucky one who will certainly live a longer better life...I am half way there...hopefully still have time left to live a little more..lol
  • View author's info posted on May 05, 2005 22:21

Bonnie: WEll, London , Tokyo and NY are crazy cities.
    I really don't understand how anyone could live in such places with such a lack of space, and I will never be able to figure out how these cities compete for businesses or employees on the world market. I had rather not even see my neighbors houses-I would go nuts. What is the attraction? I mean, how many plays can you see unless you go to the same one every week?
  • View author's info posted on May 05, 2005 21:45

If those cute little heffers are going, I will be there also. lol We will just have to buy the whole block.

That price is not all that uncommon for a used house in good condition. Because Houston has a lot of high volume home builders, a new one that size probably wouldn't be more than another 30K, but no big trees in the new subdivisions, which I don't like. New Houston subdivisions are usually treeless in the beginning because they are building on farm land.

Now ladies, heffers is a complement in Texas. Cultural shock already.
  • View author's info posted on May 05, 2005 16:25

That house in Houston may get a little crowded. I may decide to move there also..LOL
  • View author's info posted on May 05, 2005 14:53

...MInervaaaaa...wait for meeeee...LOL
  • View author's info posted on May 05, 2005 13:25

[ I also don't see why anyone would want to work for them in such a rat race type of city environment. Color me lazy.

www. This site does not take British STerling pond sign..the most expensive resident home in London went for Sterling pound 65m about US$97m..so the Queen's BUckingham palace is probably one of the most expensive site in the world..and the joke is she gets stared at by thousands of prying eyes everyday peering thru her front gate..and even had intruders coming right into her bedroom...lol ..she sure has little privacy in her own expensive home..
  • View author's info posted on May 05, 2005 08:55

[I also don't see why anyone would want to work for them in such a rat race type of city environment. Color me lazy.
    lol

www. correction the most expensive house in London went for ?65 m (about US95m)..on the market for ?69m..belonged to the Nigerian Embassy.

WEll, London , Tokyo and NY are crazy cities.my Tokyo apartment (the most expensive part of the city) rental for 2000sq ft was US$20,000 a month in 1990s.So you could buy a house elsewhere in the US for a year's rent,therefore the waste paper basket cost about US$100 per month to occupy its space..lol...

IN Japan when you see a funeral in a house , the next few months the house would be sold because the beneficiaries can't afford to pay 90% Inheritance tax..hence you will understand why Japanese go all over the world just buying branded goods to wear because that is all their disposable income could afford them..and most people just rent or have to go for two generation mortgages..so that the son has to bear the mortgage when the father dies..and in Tokyo you can't own a car unless you submit a measurement of a car parking lot to be approved and measured up by police..and in central Tokyo , cars are parked on framed-platform one above each other and a lift mechanism is needed to get your car down from this life system when you want to drive it..
    \it is a mad city where if an executive missed his last train home, he will check into a 'capsule hotel' which is the size of a coffin just to sleep for the night..space is in such shortage that the width of some streets are so narrow you could really stretch and touch each side with your outstretched arms..
  • View author's info posted on May 04, 2005 11:59

You are right about people jumping into the R.E. mkt instead of the stock market. Prices have appreciated well in Tucson. It is still affordable though, especially to those who are from N.Y., Chicago, Cal. etc. Tucson is growing quickly. It is a very nice place to live 9 months of the year.
  • View author's info posted on May 04, 2005 11:50

...LOL... does anybody know the prices on "Mars" or on the Moon????

No, but I know that if you had a pound or two of moon rocks you would probably be the richest person on earth.

wwwww
  • View author's info posted on May 04, 2005 11:48

"It is starting to remind me of the stock market in late '99, early 2000."

The stock market crash is probably why so many are investing in real estate.

What is happening (prices) in Tucson?
  • View author's info posted on May 04, 2005 10:52

If you stick around long enough some one will offer to sell you some land on Mars. They will also guarantee beach front. I have some swamp land in Florida if you are interested. LOL.
  • View author's info posted on May 04, 2005 10:25

;-( so nobody can tell me what the prices on Mars are....oh sh*t...LOL...i was thinking to build my second villa close to the sea...LOL....(sea on Mars????)...i know someone is going to ask me the question...LOL
Follow - Email me when people comment