#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > millionaires who are on line Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
millionaires who are on line
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 11, 2005 17:17

wwww. i love your views, you are so funny, and you are sssooo right, who knows who is a millionaire, it could be the toothless, no english speeking neighbor. to the ball cap wearing blonde in the grocery store?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 19:20

This might be another millionaire female.

lol

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 19:19

Here is how you can recognize a millionaire. The female, of course.

lol

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 10:50

I believe that this site is for Millionaires "wannabe"s. Tell me why someone who is TRULY a millionaire is here? (men) It is definitely easier for men than women to meet a wealthy person. Whether we women like it or not, there is still a double standard. You men on here should start with being HONEST. We are not all "gold diggers". Introduce yourself for your good qualities, not for your money.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 16:48

blondeindian write:
no females with money on here is kinda right, i have friends on her from my area who are wealthy females. I am not wealthy, but i work everyday and i get by very well, i look rich by the way i carry myself. i am a great person and i would like to see the posts more honest about if you have money or not. i think it is only fair, to everyone. i would post my income, but the point is are you a good person wanting a better life with a kool guy/girl? money will make a difference, only if you let it....

Its always nice to see a honest lady on here,thanks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 05, 2005 18:13

I remember a few years back MM would require sometype of financial proof to validate millionaires and certify them as such. I wish they would go back to that format,it would eliminate many of these so-called millionaires,doctors,attorneys,pyschothterapists,poets,ect. I for one would be certified, I only know of a few men on here that would be also, no females.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 19:33

HI there very new at this....millionaires are entertaining to say the least....I have a few friends not from this site at all but just friends through my travels....and quite honestly the ones that have been borne with money are the nicest the ones that have earned thier money are the cheapest...have no manners and have nothing in common with the ones that were borne millionaires. Look at Donald Trump now he is beyond millionaire I know but his tastes is so taky..that hideous hair....you think he would have hair transplants..plugs what ever they are called...all he is interested in is quoting prices and how valuable one item is or how he acquired it..a true millionaire knows and knows not to be so tastesless.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 08, 2005 03:57

hey Cub, i have to find the 500? one ... for the moment i prefer the 100? which one do u want???....LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 15:49

Just in case that didn't cheer you up, hope this does..

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 15:48

and theres more...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 15:47

StarVoyager write:

sdlawprofessor write:
I'm a professor of law and spent 18 years in the trenches as a business litigator with major law firms. Based on my experience, several comments in this thread seem to me particularly useful: 1. Being a "millionaire" doesn't mean being a big spender or having a lot of money to spend. The big spenders don't remain big spenders for long unless they are exceedingly fortunate. So-called "millionaires" whose money is tied up in highly leveraged real estate have paper profits but little cash and often-punishing mortgage payments, and could be wiped out easily if the real estate "bubble" bursts. 2. "Millionaire" is not synonymous with "manners" or "mindfulness." Lots of crude, rude, and not particularly intelligent people become millionaires. One can be a millionaire due to inheritance, luck, or a good lawyer.
3. Lots of millionaires behave like ordinary folks, dress in an ordinary fashion, and spend their money wisely. It is legendary that Sam Walton, founder of Wal-Mart, didn't even have an office, he occupied a cubicle like everyone else.
4. A gentleman pays for the phone calls, the travel expenses, the dinners, and whatever other costs are involved in developing a relationship. Men on this site who claim to be millionaires but are unwilling to incur these expenses are not worthy of your attention. I realize this is a traditional attitude and is not "politically correct," but gentlemanliness is itself a traditional attitude, and there is value in tradition.
Regards to all,
Arnie

I have a beef with item #4...I qualify and then some on all fronts and I can tell you from expensive experience and ten years worth of trial and error that I now limit my investment into a relationship. I've been in a 3.5 year long LDR with a woman down under who is still to be divorced and after investing 6 figures into travel and dinners and gifts and even paying her legal bills , I'm no further on with her than I was 3.5 years ago.Hence, I'm on MM to probe the possibility of someone new although I don't need someone wealthy, it would be nice NOT to have to be the one to ALWAYS spring for every single thing that someone wants.It would be nice to just once meet a nice girl that may want to take me out or call me or even send me flowers.Quid Pro Quo, Quid Pro Quo is my new mantra.

Well just because you deserve and need a treat..for you!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 04:55

the 2 ? coin....LOL

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 04:54

the 200?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 04:53

the 100?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 04:53

some more...LOL...the 50 ?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 04:51

have the new millionaires on line seen the new european currency? the "Euro" for those who have never seen it there some exemples....LOL

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 06, 2005 22:14

hey yall! just saying hi! = )

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 04, 2005 08:15

Hi, I am just a wage slave from the civil sector

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 26, 2005 22:50

hello, my name is joy. i was wondering if there is any real millonaires here. i would love to meet one

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 25, 2005 22:10

Very keen observation wwwww123. My grandfather, who I highly admired and respected before he passed on last year, was a spendthrift millionaire...so I know the type. :~)