#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Women > Where are all the hotties at? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Where are all the hotties at?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 17:57

After 30 it seems like it gets harder and harder to meet a good girl. Especially for someone who travels quite frequently. Are there any sincere sexy ladies still out there? If there are, please let me know.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 11:51

richass write:
right here dumass i have been here for 30 minutes and u still havent noticed me?dude im hot and rich
LOVE YALL, ESPICALLY MYSELF.

Dude, Get Real, No one in Valpo Is Rich or Hot, so Stop using You Mommy's Credit Card to Subscribe to this site

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 13, 2006 02:27

Smilesalot2007 write:
Chuckielove,

There are plenty out there though to find one I would start with putting a shirt on :)

Beautiful women are all around you but not all may fit your definition of "your type" or hot.

I do not like the term hottie myself as I think it demeans a lady. Call her beautiful, call her sexy, call her elegant, but hottie that's a no no.

Oh and the truly "hot" ladies are the really smart ones who know what they are looking for in a gentleman and state it in their profile.

If you travel and you are a happy upbeat positive guy with a big smile and interesting rather than boring they will find you. Just remember that once you find her be faithful . . .

Keep smiling!

I second that....lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 03, 2006 09:11

A hot 40-year-old right here in Vegas, babee!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 02, 2006 19:38

richass write:
right here dumass i have been here for 30 minutes and u still havent noticed me?dude im hot and rich

Who supplies the drugs for u?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 01, 2006 19:56

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 17:57

Chuckielove,

There are plenty out there though to find one I would start with putting a shirt on :)

Beautiful women are all around you but not all may fit your definition of "your type" or hot.

I do not like the term hottie myself as I think it demeans a lady. Call her beautiful, call her sexy, call her elegant, but hottie that's a no no.

Oh and the truly "hot" ladies are the really smart ones who know what they are looking for in a gentleman and state it in their profile.

If you travel and you are a happy upbeat positive guy with a big smile and interesting rather than boring they will find you. Just remember that once you find her be faithful . . .

Keep smiling!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 16:19

Chuckielove write:
After 30 it seems like it gets harder and harder to meet a good girl. Especially for someone who travels quite frequently. Are there any sincere sexy ladies still out there? If there are, please let me know.

hello...knock, knock, who's there????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 17:58

GeminiDi write:
1SloDancin writes:
it takes a little experience in life and love to understand the difference between "sensual" and "sexual"....and that the most important sex organ is the one between your ears...:)

SloDancin,

I totally agree with you! I think too many people are so absorbed with the physical part of sex that they don't realize that the mental part is the MOST important! Tantalize and touch my body, and I will certainly react. Tantalize and touch my MIND, and I'll blow yours!!!

Mind, that is. ;-)

Gem

The mind is most certainly the most important erogenous zone there is. That is a great statement Miss Gem. Especially the wink.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 09:51

There is nothing like shaking ones hips to a salsa or marange, or being spun on the dance floor in a waltz. Better yet, there is nothing like dancing with a strong partner who is good at leading. My down fault? I use to dance ballet so I tend to lead. But there was once in my life when I danced with someone in Sun Valley, ID and I was unable to lead because he was such a good partner. I will never forget that twirl on the dance floor.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 15:06

thegoodlife2005 write:
Man, to find a lover AND a salsa/tango partner! . . .

They're often one in the same...I always fall in love with my dance partners....I should know better by now!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 10, 2005 13:51

Man, to find a lover AND a salsa/tango partner! oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh . . .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 06, 2005 00:18

Slow dancing i hope you have become an amateur professional by now...LOL And i hope you have settled in with the move..
It's always good when you have someone who thinks there is more to a person than their body.
"I will be intimate with who is
interested...AND INTERESTING
excited...AND..EXCITING

SUCH A COMBINATION THIS WOULD BE!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 05, 2005 22:39

1SloDancin write:
GeminiDi write:
1SloDancin writes:
it takes a little experience in life and love to understand the difference between "sensual" and "sexual"....and that the most important sex organ is the one between your ears...:)

SloDancin,

I totally agree with you! I think too many people are so absorbed with the physical part of sex that they don't realize that the mental part is the MOST important! Tantalize and touch my body, and I will certainly react. Tantalize and touch my MIND, and I'll blow yours!!!

Mind, that is. ;-)

Gem

On the subject of tantalizing the mind and body- I'm convinced that ballroom dancing with a good partner is the most sensual vertical activity that two people can engage in...:)

[Slodancin', you are so on the money with what is sensual. So many folks limit their thinking just between the legs, instead of yes, like you said "between the ears." You can be romantic w/o saying a word, it's the look that does it.
One time an ex-bf and I were at his place during the weekend and he asked what I felt like doing...I suggested we finish putting up his wood fence that hadn't been touch in the 6 months I started dating him. Romance comes in so many packages...finding that person w/creativity and knowing what sensuality is key.]

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 16, 2005 03:56

GeminiDi write:
1SloDancin writes:

SloDancin,

Mind, that is. ;-)

Gem

On the subject of tantalizing the mind and body- I'm convinced that ballroom dancing with a good partner is the most sensual vertical activity that two people can engage in...:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 15, 2005 04:04

mktgchick write:
I suppose it depends on your definition of "hottie". Im nearly 40, work out daily, am financially well off and am emotionally very secure. Im told Im funny as hell and have a heart of gold. But Im a girl next door "soccer mom" , not a supermodel...I often tell my guy friends who are geting older - don't diss us "older chicks"...we have alot to offer and are at our peak WINK WINK NO offense to my young sisters, of course...

Supermodels are SOOO over-rated....I almost NEVER date a woman who has not been married and had children....I'm convinced that you can't really understand the concept of unconditional love until you've been on a long family vacation with 2 carsick kids and a wet dog in the back of an SUV and still managed to have an absolute BLAST!

As far as older women....I've dated women from 34-54 and find that it takes a little experience in life and love to understand the difference between "sensual" and "sexual"....and that the most important sex organ is the one between your ears...:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 14, 2005 15:51

mktgchick write:
I suppose it depends on your definition of "hottie". Im nearly 40, work out daily, am financially well off and am emotionally very secure. Im told Im funny as hell and have a heart of gold. But Im a girl next door "soccer mom" , not a supermodel...I often tell my guy friends who are geting older - don't diss us "older chicks"...we have alot to offer and are at our peak WINK WINK NO offense to my young sisters, of course...

amen sister...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 13, 2005 15:06

hottie here, me...i think im hot, not to be mean but you either have it or you don't, ty mom for the good genes...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 12:53

My God , I would love to meet you...
michaelinoz at the hotest place......
My God , I would love to meet you...
michaelinoz at the hotest place......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 07:38

Love,

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I happen to think he is gorgeous. Hasn't your mother ever taught you, if you can't say anything nice...keep your mouth shut!