#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > just wanna be loved and treated right. is that so wrong? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
just wanna be loved and treated right. is that so wrong?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 08, 2014 22:20

All I want is to be loved and treated right by a man who really does want me. Guys claim they want you but it always seems to be me who treats them right and gets my heart broken. Just want to find that Mr right xx

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 12, 2014 05:45

I feel the same way....what happen to boy meets girl, they like each other and stay together....? I guess I'm looking 4 love in all the wrong places...?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 06, 2014 12:02

Not only is there nothing wrong with your wanting to love someone and to be loved in return at the same time. In fact it is the natural order of things. Nor is there anything wrong with you. The problem is that BOYS at the age that you are will say anything ( including I LOVE YOU) if they think it will increase their chances of getting you into bed.

More bad news some of these BOYS never grow up, their bodies just mature, we call those MEN (smile). But fear not, you are making all of the right  moves, you are also more mature than most of the people that you hang around with. What you are going threw is normal, and only TIME can bring him to you. Continue to enjoy your business and your youth. And one day there he'll be , the guy who loves you as much as you love him.  I PROMISE!!      

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 05, 2014 04:47

I dont believe that there is something wrong with that. But as I have experienced in life that love does take a while amd for one to find that perfect man you need to experience a lot of things. The time will come and you will meet the right guy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 04, 2014 18:23

There is noting wrong with that im looking for that same thing to love an be loved