#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Women > BRAVE WOMEN NEED APPLY - WHY MARRY A RICH MAN? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
BRAVE WOMEN NEED APPLY - WHY MARRY A RICH MAN?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 20, 2011 01:29

Why do you want to date or marry a wealthy man?

Well, actually I came on this site hoping to find someone interesting to talk to online. I was hoping to find a friend to talk to. If things went well and we both felt comfortable, then perhaps maybe it could progress to something a bit deeper than online pen-pals.

What is your background?
I have am MBA in Accounting and Finance and I am working on my doctorate.

Where did you grow up?
My father was in the military. So, my early years were interesting. I grew up in the desert on the White Sands Missle Range and then came to Illinois. I then resided in a suburban village west of the north shore for many years until I turned 19.

What do you do for a living?
Currently, I am a student. However, I do work, just not necessarily everyday.

And most importantly - HOW DO YOU THINK A RICH MAN WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER?

A rich man will not make my life better. Me making my life better is up to me and having the perseverance to achieve my own goals. I just want to talk to someone that is interesting. I figured regardless of status I would perhaps meet someone who could share some interesting conversation.

I am just at a point in my life where I am feeling that life is short. I just want to meet a person of substance. I want to meet someone who is positive and full of motivation. I want to met someone who is not afraid to be himself. I want to find a friend I can cheer on to do his best and achieve his goals and I want him to do the same for me.

I am 36 years old and just look at life so much different than I did when I was younger. Life is just too short and I just want to meet someone who gets that.

As for finding the man to marry. I have faith he will come. I don't know who he is or when he is coming. But I just want someone who is looking for the same thing I am. That is love, sincerity, companionship and understanding. I don't ask for too much. I just want something real, something deep, something worth my time and when this wonderful man comes into my life...I want to share with him a love worth living for.

Who could ask for more? I just want to find someone I can give my all to.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2011 10:12

Hello! Well the thing is, I hold myself with high esteem. I respect myself and others, and feel like I deserve the best, and I have alot to offer in return.. Everyone has hard times so there is no need to elaborate. I have grown from these experiences nstead of letting them devour me. Im young but wise and fun and a lot more. People say money doesnt provide true happiness. Reality is it helps, without this green paper, you really cant do much. The thought about working to live, scares me. I want to live to work. I have high goals aspiations. Money wouldnt change me only benefit my lifestyle. I am almost a licenced cosmetologist and could easily be independant, but having so.eone else would be nice:)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2011 06:28

What I can share with you:
I am extremely feminine, sweet and tender woman.
I am beautiful and attractive.
I work out in Gym to have a very good shape.
I take care of my look and have a good taste.
I have a good education and can support conversation about many different subjects.
I have very good manners and healthy habbits.
I am creative and talanted person.
I speak 3 languages.
I always full of interesting ideas.
I am adventurose and love travelling.
I am playfuland curiouse about things.
I can continue the list more...........
But I want to see what you can share with me.
Actually I need a close person, a lifetime partner to love and be loved, who will be a sponsor for my projects and plays "sugardaddie" to spoil me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 16, 2011 10:57

This is actually an interesting question and it is a good opportunity to do some soul searching.

The truth is that I am looking for a number of things in a man. First, I need to be with a man who I get along with and who is willing to accept me as I am. Second, I would like to find a man who I consider an equal in intelligence, curiosity and education. These things are necessary for a satisfying relationship.

However, I think everyone has fantasies about wealth and many women think that the easiest way to get it is to find a rich man. Also, women are genetically programmed to seek out wealthier men since they may be better providers for their children.

Myself, I have fantasies about wealth too. It would be wonderful not to worry about mortgages or student loans. It would also be great to go back to college without worrying about the debt I will be in when I finish. Finally, I would love to help my parents as they retire so that they can travel and get the most out of their golden years.

Money represents different things to different people but the one thing that everyone agrees on is that they don't want to worry about money.

That is the most honest answer I can find.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 13, 2011 15:35

First up I'm not saying I want to marry a rich man but would have to see how things pan out before any form of decision would be made along those lines. well, seeing I'm new here I thought I'd give you my take as a woman from "down under". I have met some nice single guys (not on this site, just a newy here) but I'm looking for the fire that lights the soul of a passionate man and a passionate man will, by the nature of that passion, be an achiever and my equal. Mediocrity breeds mediocrity and non participation in life just an aimless drifting, although I have to admit there are times when I drift aswell. If you want any more please feel free to contact me Catalley

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 06, 2011 05:19

I came here because I am tired of men thinking that I slept my way here or that items/value was/were handed to me. I have worked d#$% hard and I'm not about to have a man who squandered his money away to try taking from me. So, I came here looking for an equal. I own very nice farmland and am acquiring more right next to my beautiful farm.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 06, 2011 22:00

Where do I find this man to replied? What name does he go by?