#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Just a few technical questions.... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Just a few technical questions....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 08, 2005 21:12

Hi!

I'm brand new here, and I'm trying to figure out how this site works. I just have two questions.

1) When I'm viewing the list of people who have viewed my profile, I'm assuming that's all they've done. Or does that mean they've winked at me? I think if I got winked at, it would be more obvious, no?

2) In my profile, every apostrophe shows up as a question mark (at least when I view it on my computer it does). Any way to fix that?

Thanks!

CarrieNJ

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 09, 2005 20:20

Well, I THINK I solved the apostrophe/question mark problem. I had typed up my profile in Word and pasted it onto the site. Somehow, it didn't translate well. So, I just went back in and changed them all. Now it has to go through the approval process again. The reason I was confused about the wink thing is because I actually had seen messages on my screen underneath other people's profiles that said, "You have already winked at this person within the past 30 days." And I KNOW that's not true, because I haven't winked at ANYONE, and I haven't even gotten to the point where I was viewing other people's profiles....I'm still reading the ones of people who have viewed mine. So, that's why I was so confused.

Thanks for responding Rose!

Carrie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 08, 2005 21:45

Girl, I wish I could help you but I'm new and I am asking the same question??
But so far I think when they wink they can send you some sort of message. They are just viewing but the site presents it as an opportunity to strike up converstion... If there are men on this site they must be talking to each other.