Damsel in distress, seeking knight in shining armour! Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info posted on May 10, 2005 21:12

Sharp and 5 w's. This sounds like it could be the beginning of an MM convention. LOL. Some people on another thread were talking about having one. I don't know how realistic it is, but I think it could be a good idea.

Sharp. I see where the lake is now. It looks like it can't be more than 100 km off the AK. highway. See I am going metric for you. I am not giving up on you yet, Sharp. By the time I get that far I may need you more than your daughter needs you. LOL.

5 w's. Thanks for the offer. If it had been last summer when I was all through the east and New England, I would have taken you up on it...Bill
  • View author's info posted on May 10, 2005 20:05

Sharp, you keep forgetting I need you. How could you forget??

Bill, drop by Arkansas in the fall. You won't be disappointed. You can spend a month and not see all of the pretty places.

Don't bring Sharp, she forgot about me.
    lol

wwwww
  • View author's info posted on May 10, 2005 19:13

5XW ..... I have a story I could tell you if you email me. I haven't renewed my membership yet.
    :)
  • View author's info posted on May 10, 2005 17:47

Does anyone know what happens to a job hunter if they disclose their personality disorders when they apply for a job. I would expect that there would be discrimination against the person, and also insurance problems because it is a pre-existing condition. I am sure it is against the law, but employers care less about the law usually. Any real life experiences anyone?
  • View author's info posted on May 10, 2005 13:17

Sharp. Sounds like the coyotes will have trouble keeping up with you and to think I suggested you follow them south. I am going to catch the ferry up the inner passage and then drive around the AK mainland perhaps going as far north as Prudhoe bay. Then I am going to return via the AK. highway and through the Canadian rockies perhaps going as far east as Lake Louise. I dont know where Lk. Okanogan is but if I get any where near there while you're there, I will be very glad to buy dinner. Probably early to mid Sept. See how well this site works for me? LOL....Bill
  • View author's info posted on May 10, 2005 11:31

Sharp. I use this site more with the idea of making some friends rather than finding the perfect mate. I go on a lot of extended car trips as I like to just tool along at my own speed and check out beautiful places. I use the site to try and meet people along the way. I find that if I am upfront about what I am attempting to do, I get responses from a lot of people. This summer I am heading for Alaska. I have already started to look for friends in AK. and western Canada. It is still a little early but, I have already gotten some responses and made some tentative plans with people along the way. One thing for sure. I will be on the ferry leaving Prince Rupert, BC on 8/6/ Who knows? If you follow the coyotes south, and I follow them north we may run into each other. LOL...Bill
  • View author's info posted on May 10, 2005 08:58

Pictorially is a word. LOL. I have met 2 also. They were visiting Phoenix for other reasons and I also had reasons to be in Phoenix so I killed 2 birds with 1 stone and scheduled my trips around when they would be there. I Had dinner with each of them. Both looked like their photos and both were very pleasant and nice ladies. I enjoyed both meetings and would have dinner with either again. I felt like I made a couple of new friends. That in itself is enough to satisfy me...Bill
  • View author's info Recommended posted on May 10, 2005 08:36

I've met two off this site in the month plus I've been on. Both were as they stated pictorially(is that a word). One I've seen a few times the other last Friday so we'll see, but they were both attractive women with a lot on the ball. So far I'd say this site is a good.
  • View author's info posted on May 10, 2005 07:02

It looks like we may be starting to exhaust this topic. It was fun, while it lasted. We have not heard from Candy in several days so maybe she already found what she was looking for. If so, I wish them well. Anybody have an idea for a new topic? How about: people that you met online that you also met in person and how it went? Someone said that this site should be a place to have a little fun while you kill a little time. I sure agree with that. If you don't expect too much here, then you won't be disappointed. Just my thoughts, early on a Tues. morning...Bill
  • View author's info posted on May 09, 2005 22:26

SIXFEETWTC wrote:
    And for those of you who have thrown unnecessary comments her way (you know who you are), don't be so quick to judge. We are all individuals and on this for varying reasons. Worry about your own sh*t before worrying about someone elses.

I'm sorry,.... in my world, this is pointing a finger.
  • View author's info posted on May 09, 2005 14:29

Yeah, my reason for being here is to find a man to enjoy and spoil and be spoiled and loved by! You were here, Six, when the sh*t was flying in all directions about gold-diggers! In fact, I remember you were indulging in a little bit of judgementalism yourself during that melee! So why point fingers now?

I just want to make it clear to the MM men I am very fond of at this time:

Just because I'm not currently in the $100,000 a year category doesn't mean I wasn't EVER .... and we aren't ALL here to syphon cash out of your bank accounts. That's not to say it wouldn't be appreciated if it were offered, (what idiot would refuse it?) ... but it's not MY mandate. If I don't develop a "heart thing" for you, no amount of capital will change my mind.

But then, you know that already anyway.

Peace and love
  • View author's info posted on May 09, 2005 08:55

I couldn't agree with you more 5w's. I don't really see it as free rent though; as I don't rent out rooms in my house, so rent is not really a factor. If they weren't here I would not run an ad. to replace them...Bill
  • View author's info posted on May 09, 2005 08:36

I have lost over $25,000 from theft when I have left my places unoccupied- $5K last year. Now I have built an apartment at one of my places just for a housesitter, who also helps some with maintenance, etc. Free rent is much cheaper that being ripped off by thieves, and you are also helping someone.

wwwww
  • View author's info posted on May 09, 2005 06:40

wwwww. It is nice to see some one else has had a positive expereience with this sort of thing. I always love a win win situation. I travel a lot too, so I know what you mean by feeling comfortable that your things are secure and your home is protected while you are gone. This lady now has a very good job with a top notch property management company, so she runs the place whether I am home or not. She handles the house keepers, the landscapers, the pool guy and any maintenance that needs to be done. I have to handle the dog groomer myself. LOL. If something breaks, she makes a phone call and somebody is here to fix it in less than an hour and always at a fair price. It sure make my life easier. The place usually looks better when I get home than it did before I left. LOL...Bill
  • View author's info posted on May 08, 2005 19:45

What are you here on this site for? Are you a millionaire? Stop being so judgemental
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    My profile
    user_details?user=Candy41

This Forum is used for discussions on various topics and interests. You my dear chose to create a discussion so expect some response from other members. You may not like what you hear however that too does not give you the right to personally email me.
    I merely indicated I could refer you to the best for treatment for your manic depression. If that does not work there is always Lithium. Hopefully you can then feel confident and in control that you can be there for your children.
  • View author's info posted on May 08, 2005 17:40

Damsel in distress, seeking knight in shining armour....lol....who are you kidding when you say you are not looking for a free hand. Stop playing the wee poor me card. I can say with confidence being in the medical profession that any person that has been diagnosed with clinical depression does not have the energy the even shower let alone go on a site and create a profile looking for another. You are your own creator with the assistance of family and medical intervention if you so desire. You may be able to pull the wool over many eyes...lol...however I have eyes in the back of my head...lol...if however you would like some referrals for some immediate intervention and need counselling I could refer you to the best.
  • View author's info posted on May 08, 2005 17:19

Good for all you hardwroking people out there, you deserve what you work for. I am not however asking for someone to take care of me, only to help me to a point where I can do for myself. I find things a lot more difficult to do than most. I am currently diagnosed as a Manic depressant. I should not be working by doctors orders. However I continue to try. I have been discriminated against in many ways, and it makes it harder for me to get that job that the average hard working man or woman can get. I have built my own website, I am listed with several agencies yet there is limited work for me. If someone could help me find work in my field or even as an administrative professional, I'd be happy to accept. I am far from lazy and work hard to get what I can out of life, while struggling to take care of three children. There is one big difference between me and the average woman out there asking for money. I don't think some of you are trying to be rude. But there are a few of you that need to understand my entire situation before judging me. Everybody's looking for something, me I'm looking for help no matter what form it may come in!
  • View author's info posted on May 08, 2005 14:34

billzeke "so I encouraged her to house sit for me"

I have done the same thing several times and it always worked out good. One time I had a friend my age, her daugther, and the daughters two children. I was gone most of the time, so it worked out prefectly - my house was cared for and my things protected. They had time to save some money for a place of their own by the time I moved out of the state.

wwwww
  • View author's info posted on May 08, 2005 13:09

Candy, I don't think one person who posted in response to you was trying to ridicule you or insult you -- I even noted that in my first post about you. I think it did offend all of us hardworking not-models people who come home exhausted every day, that you expect someone to just give you a handout because you're beautiful and a model. If you do have an education you should be able to find a job anywhere! Having a degree is the key that opens so many opportunities, so you might want to consider an employment agency that would help you find something suited to your degree. People with degrees in my office make upwards of $70-80K a year and regular raises when the prove themselves. That's plenty to live on, even in SoKali, where I am. We're just trying to encourage you to do something proactive, there was no real offense meant.
  • View author's info posted on May 08, 2005 10:33

Thanks for the kind words Sharp. I am not one to give out cash handouts, but I will help those who I think are truly in need. I go down to the county recorders office almost every week. Across the street there is a park frequented by the homeless and down trodden during the day. Whenever one of them approaches me for money, I will say come on I will buy you a sandwich. The usual reaction to that is disappointment sometimes accompanied by a belligerant remark. Every now and then, the person will say thank you, God bless you and is thrilled to get something to eat from one of the street vendors. Those are the ones that make it worth while and keep me doing it. If I gave money they would just spend it on more booze...Bill
Follow - Email me when people comment