#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Damsel in distress, seeking knight in shining armour! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Damsel in distress, seeking knight in shining armour!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 12, 2005 21:35

Hey Nychick.....What the heck is persian going on about....lol she lost me....My pooor wee brain is light headed over that one...lol. What a shame some are so Daft....lol s*cks to be them

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 11, 2005 21:39

persiancat001 write:
Dearest do u hold a degree in the field of psychology that you are Dx a patient and
have decided to prescribe her lithium? I do understand the views here that she simply needs to grow up, pursue a formal education, or try to find a career versus building a web site or asking agencies to help her as well all know what that could be all about. However having said that I think its best left to a board certified psychiatrist to Dx and treat her as opposed to so causally throw a Dx and RX of your choice to her. As one professional almost done with her Ph.D. to you, becareful as Dxing patients without testing, and prescribing RX without a license!

[/quote_message Dear dopey persian cat.. first off in the US only a psychatrist can prescribe meds not a psycholgist ok got that one..ok moving right along since u cant keep up it seems.. Candy stated this "I am currently diagnosed as a Manic depressant. I should not be working by doctors orders."'ok kitty cat u got it now ///all this talk of education and reading posts are diffucult for u

tsk tsk

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 11, 2005 20:57

Dearest do u hold a degree in the field of psychology that you are Dx a patient and
have decided to prescribe her lithium? I do understand the views here that she simply needs to grow up, pursue a formal education, or try to find a career versus building a web site or asking agencies to help her as well all know what that could be all about. However having said that I think its best left to a board certified psychiatrist to Dx and treat her as opposed to so causally throw a Dx and RX of your choice to her. As one professional almost done with her Ph.D. to you, becareful as Dxing patients without testing, and prescribing RX without a license!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 09, 2005 23:07

I don't get it you are a gorgeous looking girl , at 26 you should be thinking this is the start and not the end!!!!!!!With your looks and the way you think you should be able to do many things but it depends on you.
It depends on your attitude .Negativity draws the same.
I don't want to give you a bad feeling but you don't need to post yourelf like that on a pic.
It depends on what you are willing to accept if you want to earn the money a manager does without any experience,no possible.
I don't know your work history but to me (working in beauty branche)you could get a job easily selling perfumes or make-up.Make your looks and brains work for you.I know live can be hard and believe me i know for some of us even worse than for other's. H?. what doesn 't kill you makes you stronger!
think of that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 07, 2005 06:38

Mand
please give Candy a break -- geesh cant u all see it .. shes depressed even in a bathing suit.. k perhaps if the meds kick in she will become stable and beable to go right back to the pole dancing
\candy feel better - nothing worse then a sick skittle

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 06, 2005 05:42

To Candy, Marianna:

I'm a student as well but I wouldn't dream of asking anyone on a dating site (or any other for that matter) for money. You both need to work on your self-esteem and pride issues. Yes, it's hard but nothing worth having in life is ever easy. Instead of spending your time and energy looking for a hand-out it should be used to help yourself!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 02, 2005 21:19

Candy ~~~~ You can't be for real. ??? Don't you have any pride?
Maybe you need to get with the program and get something called a job.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 01, 2005 23:22

Mandalay207 write:
May I suggest something? There is a new invention in the world called working. It's a growing fad amongst people with no money. What transpires is, you wake up in the morning, take shower, get dressed and head to a place where you use your mind, sometimes your hands to create something or help others. The place you would go to in the morning would be called a buisness. You in turn, by providing your services to the buisness would get paid. Getting paid is called, money and normally it is given to you in the form of a check. You have to take that check, sign it and deposit the money into a bank account, usually a checking account if you need to pay bills. You could put it in a savings account but I suspect you will need to be paying bills since you're all alone in the world. Get real honey, have some respect instead of begging your way through life.

mand send me a duck is that begging??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 01, 2005 17:49

My spelling comment was directed to "mandalay"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 01, 2005 17:43

Ahhhh... its spelled "B U S I N E S S" lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 27, 2005 17:37

dearest Mariana
At age 19 how are u a doctor to be?
U mean u are in an AA program leading to?
Whats common in southern California is young woman asking older men to be their sponsors, meaning pay for car, house, expense, bills and so on.........
i have met many beautiful woman in LA and Ca that live that life style
but please do not lie about your education level as its an insult to the audience of this web site
nothing wrong with asking help but just be honest thats all and one other advice normally the older wealthy men are looking for playmates of the year
but best of luck and remember honesty is always your best weapon in life

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 25, 2005 20:44

very good advice. You sound like a smart lady. :)

Jody

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 25, 2005 20:43

LOL! Ahaha ha ha haha! That was good.
Thanks. I think the women should have to have an income to,o to be on this site.

What millionaire or any man for that matter want with a deadbeat?

I work hard and make my own money. I am not trying to get my clutches into some guy and make him support me.

What does she have to offer? That stuffs not lined in GOLD you know. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 11, 2005 08:42

mysmermaid write:
I have heard the comment about women from Russia and the Phillipines wanting money a from men on other sites as well. The US standard of living is a beacon for many, and a site that uses the word Millionaire is the epitomy of that 'dream'.
It's not just this site, believe me. Women who descibe themselves as a few pounds overweight and show up with the pink stretch pants and 50 extra pounds packed inside are on every site, as are the men who describe themsleves as athletic and carry 2 double chins. It's human nature (some humans anyway) to hope you won't notice once you get to know them. The good news is, there's a lid for every pot, and these sites provide the chance to make friends and perhaps meet 'the one' that you'd never meet otherwise.

PINK STRETCH PANTS! LMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 10, 2005 18:17

I have heard the comment about women from Russia and the Phillipines wanting money a from men on other sites as well. The US standard of living is a beacon for many, and a site that uses the word Millionaire is the epitomy of that 'dream'.
It's not just this site, believe me. Women who descibe themselves as a few pounds overweight and show up with the pink stretch pants and 50 extra pounds packed inside are on every site, as are the men who describe themsleves as athletic and carry 2 double chins. It's human nature (some humans anyway) to hope you won't notice once you get to know them. The good news is, there's a lid for every pot, and these sites provide the chance to make friends and perhaps meet 'the one' that you'd never meet otherwise.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 04, 2005 12:01

candy 41 wan to chat???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 18:11

I am new to this site and to the forum. I was wondering what is appropriate to post and what isn't. I am looking for an older, wealthy man, but I don't consider myself a golddigger. "Why not?" you might say. I am currently in the first stages in my goal to become a medical doctor. My funds are low but my capacity for fun and appreciation are high. I am willing to dedicate my time and attention (including love and loyalty) to a man who can appreciate and support me. Do you think I am deadly wrong? Please reply. Thanks.
Mariana

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 00:24

sugardadda4u write:
Hi . In the Burlington area. .
How do we talk to each other ?

If your looking for romance and passion.

Hi Weelassy 1 .

porschegt3 at h*o*t*m*a*i*l
Willing to risk it .

To answer your 1st question about how one communicates my reply to you would be through mail...lol. Which I do not believe you have attempted to do. Am I willing to risk things you ask..lol I must be as I am on this site and forum. You question wether I am looking for romance and passion. Very easy to answer...lol...YES I am. However I am not just looking for fun in the sac...lol.. Don't get me wrong nothing is more succumbing to the pleasures of passion ;)I however would also love there to be more.

If you care to elaborate and shed some more light on who you are because you are interested in knowing more about this weelassy I will have open ears.

Cheers

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 05:48

Hi Weelassy 1 .

porschegt3 at h*o*t*m*a*i*l
Willing to risk it .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 05:44

Hi . In the Burlington area. .
How do we talk to each other ?

If your looking for romance and passion.