#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Family > SEEKING SINGLE MOM AND DAUGHTER COUPLE BETWEEN 18-45! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
SEEKING SINGLE MOM AND DAUGHTER COUPLE BETWEEN 18-45!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 24, 2005 06:02

Thought that guy left?
He use to post about once a month on the old MB.....then be told what planet he could go to!
I guess he forgot.
Ok Buddy, not going to happen here......please knock it off.
Even as a joke.....not funny!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 18:08

This guy must definately have very low ceilings...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 14:36

kisses, ,this is exactly why I do not post pictures of my children on the internet, you don't know what kind of freaks are out there preditating on us!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 14:34

I might know of a few you are looking for sicko...the mother is currently serving time in prison for pimping her 4 daughters and living off the avails of prostitution, not to mention she got extra time for doing what you are interested in.

One of the daughters in this case is also about to start her prison term for child molestation of her little sister...

Take your nasty azz out of here sicko, you are looking in the wrong place!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 14:49

Cute Eye-tie-

My former in-laws in WVA might be able to fit what you need. It's a big family and you would have an ample amount of choices in the age range you specify.

And, since most of them are related to each other in more than one way, you wouldn't need to worry much about discretion.

I suppose there'd be other things to consider. Do you come with a dental plan? Would lack of indoor plumbing be a problem? Do you have a degree in Animal Husbandry?

Anyway, hey, let me know. I'd be happy to hook you up. You seem like a good sport!

Meow! C-c-carl.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 22:42

Hey buddy, check out Sweet Sixteen! She and her mother read and post all the time. They may even want to come live in the states so they can get an education!!! Could be a match made in heaven...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2005 15:44

OMG....I REALLY think that NJ pyscho was being SERIOUS!!! EEeeeeeekkkkkkk ..QUICK..hide my girls pics!!! PALEEEZZ NOT ANOTHER STALKER lol!!!!!
HeeeeebieJeeeebies...am I the most naive one on here ya guys???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 09:29

I would have thought you would have been all for this arrangement Ed. Mom, daughter, grandma, dog, maybe even a great grandma.....you sicko you!