#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > Passion is the key... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Passion is the key...
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 12, 2010 12:25

I think white men have more passion and much more romantic... I love walks on the beach holding hands and kissing in the movie theater. black mean are to hard and dont like to wrestle around catch me at the end of a slide or even color in a coloring book... may sound funny but those simple things make all the difference in the world and it is a huge turn on... this person gets very, very pleased by me...(-;

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 14, 2010 17:12

I agree with Ebonydiva2000. Color does not matter AT ALL. Within every race you will find different personalities, qualities, and characteristics and what you want can be found independent of color. I am certainly happy that you found this in a white man (everyone needs love), but to make a general statement about african african men like that is wrong. I, myself, I'm open to dating any race but I will not sit here and say I would stray away from my black men because NONE of them possess the qualities that I am looking for. That is ludacris. You fall for a person for who they are, whether black, white, yellow, purple, or orange. Those simple things you mention do make a difference. They are qualities that appeal to alot of females, but  I have personally found them in black men too. If your preference is white men then that is fine, but don't blame it on the fact that  brothers are not sensitive to your needs.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 13, 2010 19:48

what other race out there put down there own men?????....my thing is if you are into men of different races that is fine you dont have to put down black men!...our men have a history that has been inherited to them so there are many of them that know how to take care of their females!....men of different races cheat, lie, fight and bully their women....and some are cold and un playful too!....the reason why you probably havent found a black man is because you sound ignorant and black men like smart females!....sex is one of the only thing a man of different race want from a black female! so good luck!.....at the end of the day they are all the same!....I personally dont care of skin color I love them all...but I do look for intelligent conversations and personality so just have fun and stop putting down the brothers jeez!!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share