#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > MM Sisterhood Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
MM Sisterhood
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 11, 2006 12:23

Hi Ladies -

I am beginning this forum so we have a permanent place to post.

As many of you who have been involved in the blogging know, we are trying to pull together a group of women to do the first annual MM Sisterhood get-together (probably some time early/mid next year). At this point, it's in the discussion stage, but the more information you can provide, the more closely we can put together a location as close to equidistance from each other as possible.

This is not a membership, a sorority or a clique of any sort. Anybody and everybody is invited to join, all you have to do is let us know who you are, where you live (or will live within the next 6 months) and an idea of where you would like to go.

Remember, it's for women only, so we need somewhere we KNOW we can draw some attention ; )

If you have qustions, don't hesitate to contact me or Mariana. We are coordinating and look forward to pulling this together!

Ciao bellas!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 10, 2007 09:53

Hi would love to have met up with you all but live to far away!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 31, 2006 22:26

Hey All,

I am new to site and blogging (these on this site are my first attempt), and would love to make some friends as well as find someone special. I live in a beautiful city, San Diego. TONS to do, and plenty of places to make a "Big Splash" hope to hear from you all, if you see me on chat, im me, especially if you're comming to SD, and I'll point you in the right direction. Best wishes for you all, and blue skies! E!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 18, 2006 11:47

Hi. I am fairly new to the site. I would be interested in making some new female friends and have just discovered the blogs/forums. Let me know when you are planning on meeting.

I live near Lansing Michigan and work near Detroit.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 15, 2006 23:54

Hello,

I live just outside of PHiladelphia PA.

Let me know when you plan on meeting , I am flexible with my time.I will be traveling until Sept. 7th.And I'll be in the DR in NOV.
I have already talked with many girls from the site already. And met with one last week.
I'll keep my eye out for updates.
Thanks,

~T~