#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Girls that are Gold diggers Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Girls that are Gold diggers
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 23, 2005 21:44

Just wondered what is the general consensus about women who are "Gold Diggers". Does anyone think that this site is a feeding ground for predatory females?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 09, 2005 23:54

Thanks Ed.

I accept your apology and commend you for evidently having the b*lls to do offer it.
I just hate that word p***y in reference to mine. I think I've gotten so into reading and contributing to the posts in the forum that I'm running off about shit that is personal and usually difficult to believe for some people. My mistake.
Truce?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 09, 2005 15:40

Kati:

That response was a Perfect 10. A sista couldn't have said it better. That's what I'm talkin bout.
snap --snap -- snap.

You Glow Girl!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 08, 2005 23:58

Actually, 1HM, I was hoping for more along the lines of b*oting him in the b*lls!

Boosh,(which, incidentally, is the phonetic spelling of the French word for ?piehole?) ...If your plebeian post was intended as a joke, you forgot to add the punch line. Did you imagine the women here would think your crudity even half-assed amusing? Any friends of yours would, no doubt, be lousy judges of character and aren't worth the middle finger salute from me, let alone ANY kind of warrants.

Now, if you care to apologize for spewing guano instead of intelligent banter, I'll consider accepting it. If not, then you can kiss my *ss. You might want to take me up on that offer considering that's probably the most action you're going to get here after that LAST post.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 08, 2005 11:20

Hey Brad you are so right its not only girls that are gold diggers I know of one particular case the guy married an older woman at least 25 years older than himself he said it was because she was loaded for her money and I know of one other guy that is staying with a woman just because she supports him so you see there is gold diggers in both sexes!

Available only
to logged in members

Chat now 
Posted on Tue, Mar 08, 2005 02:01

HeartofFire, I agree with you - great post.

Being ON this site eludes to having money or looks/youth.

HEARD:
I don't care about money.

TRANSLATION:
Money is not a primary factor in your romantic pursuit.

HOW ABOUT:
Looks are not a primary factor that men use to decide who they want to pursue.

LOL! LOL! LOL!

When you discover they are broke and they that you aren't good looking forgive and marry, after all, it's trivial, right?

I think not. You want something of value, you best have something of value to offer. Maybe your heart of gold, but I doubt it. They are not that rare.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 08, 2005 00:35

Ed....RUDE! How dare you say something like that to Katie....she is an honorable woman. Besides, her looking for angel investors is no different than the gold-digging wh*res looking for a man to buy them everything and take them everywhere! geez.......want me to slap him for you Katie??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 08, 2005 00:28

Craig.....made me laugh out loud again! Stop doing that!!
:-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 07, 2005 08:47

not to say im a gold digger cause I really dont care about money as long as the bills are paid.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 07, 2005 08:45

Well I dont know if its just girls who are gold diggers. I dont want to apear as one. I have nothing to my name and simply looking for a good woman.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 05, 2005 03:12

Katie,

My answer is neither. I would rather date someone because I like them and not have to be impressed with their resume, financial situation or future monetary worth. If she is successful and responsible with the things she has, great! If she is motivated and has a track record of giving 100%, great! If in the long run it turns into a loving relationship then everything else will fall into place. At least that is my point of view.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 25, 2005 21:11

Do you know what I have found in the short time I have been here on this site? It has lost it's credibility as a premier dating site. I have never heard so many people of both sexes here, who have not questioned the integrity of its members. I've heard about fake profiles, whether it be income or pictures. I agree with the women here who have posted on this thread. Most of us women are looking for a quality man who can make us feel like we are the most cherished person on this earth with or without his bank roll. Why is that so hard to understand? As one woman said here, and it is a very discerning question - why post your income if you fear predators? You had the option of not listing your income levels. You would find that if one takes the time to write an eye-catching profile then one would be more liable to attract the right quality person. Don't you think?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 25, 2005 10:23

Thanks to all your responses! I think that most, girls and guys are looking beyond the obvious, the special quality that draws one to another.... Money doesn't buy anyone love, and life is too short to worry about the small stuff! Thanks again.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 22:26

Well, Breezin, there will always be gold diggers. But these are women who for many reasons, not necessarily of their own making, have their priorities skewed and see finding someone with $$$ to throw around as an answer to whatever problems they may have. Those of us who have managed to make it on our own have learned that it's about so much more than that. It's important for many of us, don't get me wrong...but it's not the only thing. Just my 2 little pennies.
Annie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 19:02

Breeze... This may be a breeding ground for women gold diggers, but there are a few men looking to find a rich women to take care of them as well.
I, for one, am with Katie.. I don't care if the guy makes $100,000 or a million. I don't care if he is one of the handsomest men on thissite.....if he is a bad kisser, a liar, or hasn't a romantic bone in his body, I wouldn't give him the time of day. I'm not looking to be "taken care of"...I do that pretty well myself. I am looking for a little romance, love, and everything that goes along with it.......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 18:16

I don't think the majority of women are gold diggers. I think a few may be. An intelligent person should be able to tell which ones are. If not, then money controls your pleasures so much that you're blind to the realities of life and have forgotten the simplicities that makes one happy. A person with money who has separated himself from those below his socio-economic class and can't relate to that class any longer deserves to get burned by a gold digger in my opinion.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 13:22

WHAT??!! There are gold diggers running around on MM?
Oh greeeeeeeeeeeeeat....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 09:37

Breeze why do you assume this site might be a feeding ground for predatory females...how about predatory males? Do you not think there are any female millionaires on this site?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 05:23

Breezin
I know there are gold diggers on this site. Honestly. more women would want you for your smile and not your gold.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 01:58

Hi Breezin and Katie. I say katie you hit it right on the head. Breezin that about sums it up for most of us...
Welcome to the forum where anything goes as long as you do it with a smile....!!!!...S4U