MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > To be happy > What makes you happy? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What makes you happy?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 01, 2005 22:51

The best advice I was ever given about happiness:

Happiness is just a state of your mind. You can be, or not be.

And its true.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 06:40

MANY SIMPLE THINGS MAKE ME HAPPY : the laugh of my son; or the lust in my man's eyes; breakfast in bed; early morning's love making; a kiss behind my neck while cooking; a quicky with my man in a lift or behind a door; walk barefooted on the beach; go skinny-dipping kiss and taste the salt on each others lips and bodies.....to shop at Cartier, Van Cleef&Arpels,Wiston, Bulgari, Valentino,Armani Lagerfeld....LOL...... drive or ride my bike...going on holiday is also nice...LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 00:34

what makes me happy???? candles, roses, diamonds, days off from work, midnight walks.... shopping, traveling

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 16:21

NYCHICK...and don't forget...shop therapy..and window shop and shop shop shop till we drop ..great for the economy ..great for the sole and soul
happy retailer, happy me...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 13:12

what makes me happy is a good hair day-- how i get thru the tough days??

wear hat

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 11:52

My 6-yo son and 3-yo daughter!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 08:37

Bonnie88 write:

What makes you happy and will keep you going even in the lowest of times?

I would have to agree..family and friends to me are the most important thing. Even a friendly hello on the street can bring a smile upon my face but honestly..the biggest happiness for me is when I see someone who just looks as if everything could go wrong has. The feeling I get when I say hello or pass them a smile and they just say thank you is more then words could ever express.

In fact..to give you a bit of a story..two days ago an elderly couple with whom I had never met lost their house and belongings in a fire. While this couple was nestled in each others arms with tears everyone just stood there and watched. I felt the compassion to walk up to them, hug them, and tell them that god does everything for a reason and that they are both alive to share in his and their love. Just the look on their face was enough for me as I walked away that day richer then anybody could ever be.