#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > To be happy > What makes you happy? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What makes you happy?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 26, 2009 23:26

Knowing Father God has given me another day...the warm sunshine and the beautiful faces of my sweet children.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 12, 2008 18:47

it depens on people, maginificant choice to be happy!

the little raindrop from sky and it makes the street quiet and block the noisey world into another moistured and peaceful ,slowly moved world, i do enjoy the slow down and quiet time lack of speed in any cornor, the little cute rain makes the whole world like a dreamy little cattsle......

if in the hot summer day, walking alone the beach of stanley park and eat Italian gelato ice cream, the fruit smell makes me pretty happy and the blue ocean and the enjoyable people around me , all telling me: enjoy the sun, enjoy the moment, it is such beauty !

When morning in the spring , carring my camera to chasing the beauty of vancouver uncountble flowers , the blomming flower dancing and smile in front of me, they communicate with me and pleasure my eyes, and satisfy my artistic soul, la vie, ce belle!

Each day, watch economic news, try to figure out the crazy world with its most vibration in extrem danerous game, and it is pretty cool to learn and thinking, not by the whatever newspaper tell you, do your own home work and see how it would be the next step.... the prediction, the vibration, the eage of the whole world, though politic dancing around it, isn't is fun and exciting?!!!

Go to one of my favorite web, to listen music in any changeing form and style, try all the new music , the recent fall in love with is Jesse cook's guitar, from the matisse the cat to cafe mocha....the flammenco song exactly match my passionate soul, we find a hamony indeed....

Sometimes i would like to go to art gallery alone, or visit antique shop, the distance from realist life to little bit far away, satisfied my curious mind and it makes me smiled and content and my brain could spiritully alive , feeling more alived than normal days.

When in life time you really meet the most witty person or sharp person that you feel mentally challenged, it is like old kids game, you hide and try to escape and some one still could catch you somehow.... but you try and here is the chance....what a game!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 18, 2007 00:54

I agree with Bonnie and 01MoreChance and most of the others. Its the free and simple things in life that are really important. We just have to appreciate the wonder of them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 17, 2007 19:06

What makes me happy is waking up each morning and knowing I have been given the chance to live another day on this wonderful planet. I'm grateful each day to wake up on the 'right-side' of the lawn...lol

I love ...
-hearing the birds sing
-watching my cat stretch
-eating breakfast with my daughter
-my first coffee of the day
-starting my car and hearing the purr
-going to dance class
-smiling at people I walk towards
-sitting on my couch reading
-listening to a great song
-phone calls with friends
-mailing a card to a friend
-eating chocolate
-watching a sunrise or sunset
....knowing I have people that I love and that love me...

to mention a few...

GREAT topic

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 14, 2006 09:19

Good freinds and being a good friend.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 14, 2006 08:03

Hello Sharp

Oh! The joys of being a MUM/DAD - best ever, I believe.

The 'calls' are so important and aren't the phones these days - amazing. I speak to my one son who works off the coast of Nigeria every Sunday, when he is at sea.

My other son is in Scotland at the moment on an Underwater Robotics Course, so I can speak to him everyday until he returns to South Africa.

Hows the 'Empty Nest' though - if I had known I would have had 10 children and be pregnant right now:-)

Sue x

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 10, 2006 09:41

Nomad, a beautiful post and says so much about you as a person.

I feel the same way about my children. We have done so much together. My son is presently living with his father since it is close to the University. He's working part time and going to school.

My daughter has been sailing around the World taking her Gr. 12 since August 26. I miss her dearly, and look forward to every port she comes to so I can hear her voice on the satellite phone.

Cheers!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 06, 2006 16:04

Hi there

It is very simple what makes me happy...

Too hear the voices of my sons.
Too see them walk into a room.
Too see them together and know that they are great friends.
Too know that I like them as 'people.'

Too see my oldest son being the most wonderful Father to his two daughters. (When he was growing up and I would ask him what he wanted to be, he said 'I want to be a Commercial Diver, get married and have children') He is 6'5" and when he walks into a room, people notice him for his relaxed manner.

My youngest son would always say that he wanted to be 'The Boss'. Now this son has 'attitude' but it is a pose, if you know him - you will see the 'glint' in his eyes. He is 6'4" and the females love him but he doesn't notice.

He has strong opinions on the environment and one day I am going to switch on the TV and see him chained to something.

"Don't worry son, Mum will bail you out"

I am just sorry that I can no longer live in Africa with them......they must 'Fly':-)

What can I say - 'A Mum and her sons!'

Hambe Gahle.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 23, 2006 01:22

I believe that if i find true love, i will be truly happy. I do remember being happy once upon a time. I am happy, when i am making someone else happy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 14:24

Doing outdoor activities, visiting other countries, getting good grades, playing games .... lots

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 11, 2006 12:19

I'm not truly sure what would make me really happy, cause I've never been truly happy, but had some moments of happiness.

For one I'd like my family to be healthy and happy, I'd like to be able to make them happy so I'd know I contributed in some way.

And well though I don't really expect to find my match here, and not sure I ever will, well I'd love to be happy with someone it's no fun doing things when you have no one to share it with...

Hope everyone find their happiness!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 03, 2006 15:53

what makes me happy.

something deep inside that tells me i am not alone and will always be with me. no matter what. in good times or bad, the spirit of all of us is th thing that loves us. We can love others only as much as we love ourselves

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 02, 2006 16:26

--strawberries dipped in chocolate

-- hugz

theres more, but i prefer not to say

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 14:00

[Love does exist its ashame that u have not felt it, I happen to have 2 children and guess what they are LOVE, and I have loved 2 men in my life for a period of time, but the time I did it was beautiful so, to prove your statement LOVE does exist in some people]
Frog_Prince write:
Consider this jaded but...

This topic had to have been the most sappiest steaming pile of crap my eyes have ever feasted upon.
Love, Love, and more Love?

Love doesn't exist people. Deal with it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 19, 2006 08:10

LOVE LOVE AND LOVE

THE PASSION THAT I HAVE FOR MYSELF, THE DEVOTION I HAVE FOR MY CHILDREN AND FAMILY, TO LOOK AT THE FULL MOON ON FRIDAYS, TO HAVE MY FANTASIES,
my culture makes me happy because I appreciate others better and I also understand others view.
MY SENSES MAKE ME HAPPY......
CRYSTALS MAKE ME SO SO SO HAPPY AS WELL!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 19, 2006 02:00

Caring about people who are needed-that what makes me happy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 00:03

What makes you happy and will keep you going even in the lowest of times?

Shopping

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 20, 2006 20:53

True: health, love, family and friends are the most important ingredients.
An other one might be the fact of looking to the mirror with respect, not being ashamed for anything you've ever done or said, the courage of saying what you mean and meaning what you say, the feeling that you don't have a price !
And most of all, you have to stay a bit childish at any age.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 20, 2006 09:32

I guess that being happy is being able to solve that puzzle called live: some pieces are bright colors and represents the happy moments of life.
Some others are Grey and indicates... don't want to mention what...
As long as the two kind of pieces are well balanced, we are OK.
Nobody can be happy all the time. Good things can only be appreciated when they can be compared to the ones which are less good.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 11:20

What makes a person happy? To be loved..To give love and/or be in love..Don't you agree???