#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Life > Expiry date Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Expiry date
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 16, 2005 18:41

Cub39 write:
Well at least there is a quick cure to heal my ailment and reset my thinking. I simply need to see a nice female rump and I'm all fixed.
Now, how to execute my plan without being arrested?

Strip joint.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 16, 2005 08:35

Cub..you boys are really suffering from chronic Bu*tt Deprived Syndrome
(BDS) -

we will need to institutionalise you soon..when it becomes severe..

YOur plaque might read:
Here lies a man who could never say 'NO bu*tts'..

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 16, 2005 07:16

sixfeetwtc write:
An expiry date? Glad I don't have one, I'm afraid I'd go bonkers trying to achieve everything I want to in a set time span (I do that now, lol). My wish when I perish - put my body to good use. If my organs are healthy, give them to someone who needs them and donate the rest to scientific research. That, or have a taxidermist stuff me and use me as a coatrack - just put me to some good use and don't cremate or bury me! LOL

Six, I also would like my organs to be donated (provided I haven't abused them until then of course) but I think I'll pass on that last bit: gives new meaning to "get stuffed"!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 15:47

Robotic..wow at 75, you sure have over 27,000 days to reminisce , that is a lot of memories to remember and cherish..and you are still adding to that wealthy bank of memories.
YOu are one lucky guy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 07:44

All I want to live is one more day, each day, then I will live forever.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 02:01

Ever wondered if you were writing your own obituary what would it read like?

I think mine would be something along these lines:

'Party girl had a great time burning both ends of her candle... no mourning please , come in mulfties and party gear and celebrate the joy of having enjoyed her company..she is watching from above, when and where is the next party?..ps..busy organising heavenly parties..God is a bit short-handed..and heaven sure needs some live action..if I make it there..think hell is more fun?'

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 01:55

It is true most people don't want to know when their time is up..live and let live that seems to be the general drift..

yet so many of us would make long term plans with our lives...so why that compulsion??
My son believes he will make sure he spends every cent before he dies.. the sort who wants to leave this world owing something than leaving something behind..he sure does not believe in delayed gratification...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 13:34

expiration date unknown- hence the saying live each day as if it were your last... i know i know -- be kind and do the right thing and good things happen-- i think that is the answer for a content life.. but instead i choose to have kitty fights with mm chicks omg
im goin to the convent and askin for help to be more nun like before i expire

flying nun like

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 11:45

Yes, ignorance is bliss. Could you imagine the chaos it would cause? Those people who were reaching their the last year, months or weeks of their expiry dates might get it into the heads they have nothing to lose and go absolutely nuts! Maybe robbing banks, shooting people...who knows? There are alot of crazy people in this world. Maybe the concept they have something to lose keeps some of these crazies in line!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 09:52

Bonnie88 write:
If God has stamped our own expiry dates on our bottoms when we were born, would we live our lives differently? Or better still if he adds an ironic twist to it and mixes up our expiry dates, what then??

Perhaps fortunately we don't have expiry dates tattooed on our bottoms, otherwise we'd be tempted to live life too much to the full - Jim Morrison of The Doors springs to mind.

Also, I occasionally get home from the supermarket and find out I've been sold a dud - I've mistakenly bought something that's already past its "Use by" or "Best before" date.

It would be very embarassing for all concerned if you took someone home, 'peeled off the wrapping' and found that they were a month past their stamped expiry date...

No I definately think that ignorance is bliss on this one!