#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Friendship > Friendship Poem Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Friendship Poem
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 07, 2006 14:37

Oooooh Maayan,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!

I did not know you were a Capricorn like me, lol. Now we are going to lock horns for sure when I see you, LMAO!

PS. My horns are bigger- Na Na Na Na, lol!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 07, 2006 14:32

Hi Everyone!

Ok Miss Eagle,

Thanks allot for sending that weather down the gulf of Alaska to us here in Souther California, lol. We got several inches of rain from it. Not too much cold though, it was freezing here for a few days- High 50's and low 60's, Had to break out the parkas to go outside, lolol! But we are back to our normal temps. for this time of the year 70's & 80's, lol.

Hey Maayan,

I was wondering where you were the past month or so lil lady, lol. It has been very quiet to say the least lately, still lol. And I have not been over to my ya who account lately either, I need to go there soon. As for the age thing, I raised it so I could get a date from the 40's & 50's ladies here, lol. I plan to make my age 57 soon here to see what that yields me, LMAO. So what do you think, do I make a good looking 47 or 57 year old gentleman? Still LMAO. I wonder what 67 would do????? Ha-Ha!

BTW, I added two new pic's to my profile so you can see me recent from a few days ago. Broke two good camera lens though, lol.

Talk to you ladies soon!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 22:49

Maayan and Blondlighting we are receiving the cold weather up here now, I shiver every now and then. I will be joining some folks for a astronomy class maybe learn more about norther lights also...I ck the profile nice pictures nice bike, I have ridden with several guys up here and had a great time..

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 13:56

Hi unsnaggedeagle,

Thasnks lil lady. I already added the suit and tie pic to my profile, so go check it out and let me know what you think, thanks. I also added captions under each photo, lol. And on a spur of the moment thought yesterday, I went snow skiing locally. I added that pic also. Broke another camera lens though, LMAO. Talk to you soon cutie!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 03, 2006 11:25

Blondlighting great picture you will have to add it to your profile...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 15:00

Here is the New Year's 2006 Pic if this works, lol.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 14:59

Hi Everyone,

Ok Maayan and unsnaggedeagle,

Well, I broke another camera lens, lol. But here it is. I have added a new pic of me on New Year's Eve of me in a suit and tie to my profile, still lol. There ladies, are you happy now, lol? I think it is still awaiting approval though. Hope it does not break MM's computer system when they approve it and post it too, LMAO! More "Chopped Liver" of me. ttyl sweeties.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 12:55

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year to all.

Oh Yeah unsnaggedeagle,

Thirties is not too cold for Alaska, lol. The last time I was in Alaska I was on one of the Aleutian Islands. It was 70 below zero with the wind chill factor, now that was cold, lol. And the Northern Lights are something to behold too. I could also see Russia from where I was at across the Bering Straights, another nice sight to see. I guess it is what you see as beauty in ones eyes. Aaaahhhh but the beauty there is unbelievable. I do like Anchorage and Fairbanks though also. That last post of yours also reminded me of a joke I heard about blonde's and the weather.

This blonde lady was sleeping with her husband when the phone rang about 3-4 AM. Her husband heard her say " How in hell do I know that, the coast is 200 miles away". With that her husband asked her- So, who was that honey. She responded to him: Some female wanting the weather forcast, and asked me if the coast was clear.

As for me posing for a new pic, I will be in a suit and tie for New Year's where I will be at. So I will have someone snap a pic of me so you can see the GQ side of me, lol. Only thing is, I will ruin another camera lens, LMAO!

Hey Maayan Sweetie,

Right you are darling! So, where you been all my life, LMAO. And how have you been lil lady? Happy New Year to you babe.

Talk to everyone soon!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 10:03

Welcome Back Maayan I love the new picture of you... You look stunning... Maybe 2006 I will put a new one of me up...Lets see if we can get Blondlighting to get a new picture up there too...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2005 10:19

Welcome back Blondelighting to the pages of MM friends lol. It has been in the 30s and nice. Everyone else is complaining but not I. Kind of like the warmer weather.... You have a wonderful New Year.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 16:06

Hi Unsnaggedeagle,

Sorry for not being around lately. I've been very busy with my business and the holiday sales. Well, I am back now, lol. And as for the cold up in Alaska, yeah it can get a bit cold there. I do like your state though, fun times and memories there every time I visit it! Talk to you soon.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 18, 2005 14:30

What happen to everyone???????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 19:51

Blondlighting Jail is not what I had in mine,Go figure,I would like to be on a island get out of the cold up here. To me that sound better. Have a wonderful day to all of you..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 05, 2005 11:14

Hi Unsnaggedeagle,

Like Maayan said- welcome to our tight friend's place here. So how would you like to join us in that jail cell also, lol. I think we will have too big of a party for the jail keeper to let us all have too much fun. I know they would make room for more cells or some way to divide us up somehow? LMAO!

And lil miss Maayan sweetie,

I would have quite a time with one of you ladies by yourselves with me, two would be an extreme challenge, but three would be a fantasy, not sure if I could handle that, LMAO.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 10:42

Maayan thank you!! Have a wonderful day....
Maayan thank you!! Have a wonderful day....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 28, 2005 11:53

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart. To handle yourself, use your head: to handle others, use your heart. anger is only one letter short of danger. If someone betrays you once, it is their fault, if someone betrays you twice, it is your fault. Great minds discuss idea: average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. He who loses money, loses much: he who loses a friends,loses much more: he who loses faith, loses all. Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live life long enough to make all the mistakes yourself. Friends, you and me..you brought another friend..and then there were three.. we started our group..our circle of friends..and like that circle there is no beginning or end.. yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery Today is a gift That is why they call it the present...To all my Friends
Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart. To handle yourself, use your head: to handle others, use your heart. anger is only one letter short of danger. If someone betrays you once, it is their fault, if someone betrays you twice, it is your fault. Great minds discuss idea: average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. He who loses money, loses much: he who loses a friends,loses much more: he who loses faith, loses all. Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live life long enough to make all the mistakes yourself. Friends, you and me..you brought another friend..and then there were three.. we started our group..our circle of friends..and like that circle there is no beginning or end.. yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery Today is a gift That is why they call it the present...To all my Friends

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 19:12

Ok Maayan,

I guess we could transfer the matress, pillow, and blanket to the top bunk since we only get one for the three of us to share, lol. Now how will sleeping arrangements be? Side by side, or sandwich stack from top to bottom? He-He Ladies!

And for Scorpio, I will have to send her a Blonde Strip-O-Gram just for her. You know the type Maayan, Boy Toy style, LMAO.
Ok Maayan,

I guess we could transfer the matress, pillow, and blanket to the top bunk since we only get one for the three of us to share, lol. Now how will sleeping arrangements be? Side by side, or sandwich stack from top to bottom? He-He Ladies!

And for Scorpio, I will have to send her a Blonde Strip-O-Gram just for her. You know the type Maayan, Boy Toy style, LMAO.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 13:26

Hi Somsiah,

lol, sure you can join us. We can title it jailhouse rock and do a song about it. No, wait, didn't Elvis already have a song titled that?

Ok Maayan, bring a hacksaw or file and we can see what we could title that song- Hacksaw blues, or I'm filing again? a set of lock picks would be nice too, lol.

Now where did I put that skeleton key at?

BTW- The jailhouse is short on cells, So I guess we will all have to share the same cell, bed, and blanket! Talk about close and good friend's huh? LMAO.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 28, 2005 16:00

Hi Scorpio,

Is that not called friends in arms, sitting in the pokie looking out at striped sunlight from the gray bar inn with free matching bracelets? lol. Thanks!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 18, 2005 10:50

Hi Blonde...Ive sent that one to all my friends only mine had a different description of a good friend...

Remember a good friend will bail you out when your in jail...but a REALLY good friend will be sitting right there with you!