#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Friendship > Friendship Poem Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Friendship Poem
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 10, 2006 23:06

Hi Everyone!

Well, where do I start, and with who?

And don't all you lil cuties gang up on me here either, lol!

OK, I will start with you my lil honey miss Beauty N Brains.

You really need to know the whole story behind the grapes and my sweetie Maayan's tummy, lol. She did her share of consuming those grapes, wine, cheese, and chips and dips too, still lol. But, because of being the gentleman I am, I am sworn to the secret of gentleman's honor. You will have to ask Maayan for the details on that darling, lol! As for the striking hot and gone in a flash, well, I have to leave that to your imagination, LMAO. Or, you can confide in Maayan if she will tell you the truth and whole story, my lips are sealed, lolol! I will say this, she is a wonderful kisser and more, still lol!

And now, Lady Red,

Yeah, I do like to muss up my hair, and let it down every once in a while too, lol. Just ask Maayan about that subject. Remember, I am from Los Angeles and life in the fast lane, LMAO. But remember this one thing, I am always a true gentleman with any lady. Just ask Maayan, she will tell you about how I am, lol. Think about this, I was born in Michigan, need I say more about my spirit?

And Unsnagged Eagle Cutie,

You bet your rosy red cheeks that women ride Harleys too. I have several ladies I ride along side with on two wheels, Harley and other types of European, Japanese crotch rockets, and others too! We have such a good time also. I definately have a higher level of respect for the ladies who ride along side me than the ones who ride behind me on the same seat. No disrespect intended to the ones who ride with me on my Iron Horse than the ones who ride on their own Iron Horse either, so don't get me wrong here either darling! I respect all ladies whether they ride or don't!

Ok, I have to re-post, I am running out of space here, lol. And on to the next post so I can finish this novel post, still lol! Look below to the next post to continue this miss Bonny and sweetheart Maayan!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 10, 2006 22:51

Ok, I'm Back, lol!

Alright miss Bonny cutie pie,

Long time no speak, lol!

Yeah, I was lucky to return to Los Angeles myself that Monday and Maayan arrived that Monday night, what great timing it was for sure sweetie!

So I went down to Hollyweird to meet up with her, I was so glad I did too. I was late (2 Hours to be exact), as it is fashionable to be late, and I forgot to call her to let her know I was on my way. I wanted to suprise her, lol. And, I did just that, still lol. Ask her for the details about that subject. I saw her more than once too, He-He! What a great time we had, ask her to tell you about our meetings. Oh yeah, ask her about the "Chuck Norris" thing, lol. E-mail me if she does not tell you the story as we are close friend's, along with other celebrities. I live in Los Angeles and know allot of them- Arnold Swartzenegger, Jay Leno, Leeza Gibbons, and quite a few others I will not admitt to knowing to keep them safe. It is an honor code secret between us here in Hollyweird, LMAO. They are just like us BTW. But the times and parties we attend and share are something else I will tell you- Wild Fun, and well, I can't say any more about that, still lolol! That's Hollywood though you know and the crowd I hang out with!

And I kept the best for last my sweetheart miss Maayan,

Yes, you are the love of my life, lol. We sure had a great time while you were here did'nt we babe? Did you enjoy where we went and who you met while here? Few people ever get the chance to do what we did huh? PS. Remember you promised to never show the photo's of who and what you were exposed to by me and my friend's. Please honor that or it will never happen again darling. Thanks! You will be respected for that for sure by everyone!

And for forgetting about the evening, I gave you a Ruffy they call it, the date rape drug if memory serves me correctly along with a dose of Estacy, lol. JK! You know exactly what happened, you participated willingly also if memory serves me correctly, LMAO sweetie. You have to admit after all, we had such a great time. It must have been the great time and friendship we have for sure my darling. You are something special honey! We have to do it again soon, lol. But don't tell anyone, our secret. The others will have to find out for themselves if they wish to know more about Blondie, Hollyweird, and life in the fast lane and other friend's of you know who, LMAO. I keep secrets well, don't I? And on a final note, I am a world "Flirt", but I am also a great "Tease" too, ain't I? Still lol honey. Our secret also my dear! One thing to let everyone know though is, if they come to Los Angeles and hang out with me, they are in for a time of their lives huh, lol! Just remember what I said about what you can tell everyone, and what you must keep secret also. If anyone else hangs with me, they have to adhere by the same rules, then you can discuss the experiences with them after they are exposed to the Hollywood life and other best kept secrets of here, LMAO. It truely was a blast was'nt it! We have to do it again soon my lil asian peach. BTW, everyone just loved you too and want to hang again with you sweetie! I will call you soon, and answer your e-mails also after I get done here in the forums, lol. Say hi to Rez for me darling!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 10, 2006 02:04

unsnaggedeagle write:
RapturousRed write:
beautynbrains4u write:
BlondeLightning write:

Hi BeautyNbrains4U,

Thanks sweetie for the lil note. I was not aware you enjoyed riding two wheels (motorcycles). They sure are allot of fun! I will have to e-mail you and we can discuss this subject further, as it is one of my favorite past times when ever I am in Los Angeles. Unfortunately I have not been able to ride my Harley this year yet, I have not been around Los Angeles long enough to enjoy it. The only thing my Harley has done this year is collect dust in my garage, and probablly it is lonely too, like me, lol. Well, talk to to you soon honey!

Well lil darlin'...lol..perhaps ya need to dust off that bike and find yourself a sweetie so neither one of ya's will be lonely!! But with all that traveling I suppose an extra, extra large suitcase might work too!! Look forward to your e mail so we can discuss the finer aspects of two wheeling!!

Women in SoCal don't ride motorcycles...

lol

P.S. Love the list!

Red love your new name fits so well... and woman ride Harleys bikes LMAO

thanks, eagle, bnb came up with it.
And here's to all women who enjoy a bike ride....it says something about their spirit - and that they're not afraid to muss up their hair!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 09, 2006 23:13

RapturousRed write:
beautynbrains4u write:
BlondeLightning write:

Hi BeautyNbrains4U,

Thanks sweetie for the lil note. I was not aware you enjoyed riding two wheels (motorcycles). They sure are allot of fun! I will have to e-mail you and we can discuss this subject further, as it is one of my favorite past times when ever I am in Los Angeles. Unfortunately I have not been able to ride my Harley this year yet, I have not been around Los Angeles long enough to enjoy it. The only thing my Harley has done this year is collect dust in my garage, and probablly it is lonely too, like me, lol. Well, talk to to you soon honey!

Well lil darlin'...lol..perhaps ya need to dust off that bike and find yourself a sweetie so neither one of ya's will be lonely!! But with all that traveling I suppose an extra, extra large suitcase might work too!! Look forward to your e mail so we can discuss the finer aspects of two wheeling!!

lol

P.S. Love the list!

Red love your new name fits so well... and woman ride Harleys bikes LMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 09, 2006 21:35

BlondeLightning write:
Hi Everyone!

Hey Unsnagged,

No, I did not find the love of my life, lol. Oh well, maybe some day I will find her! I have been doing what I always do sweetie, travel- lol. This year has been a really good one for my business, and the better the business, the more I travel. I am back in Los Angeles for a few more days then off traveling again.

I saw Maayan a few days ago, spent the afternoon and evening with her and had so much fun. She gets back from Disneyland tonight and we will be seeing each other again before she returns to KL this Sunday. I am sure she will tell everyone about it, lol. She took some pic's of us, too bad it broke her camera lens, JK! And as for you darling, I think I lost your e-mail address????? (Bad Blondie! lol) can you send me an e-mail so I have it? Thanks honey! Talk to you soon cutie.

What? I'm not the love of your life Blondie? POUT BIG POUT! Guess I'm chopped liver now. ROTF ha ha ha .. ouch my tummy is hurting lol ROTF all over.

Unsnagged darling, send me email too, and I'll tell you all about Blondie. He is really a gent tho' ... ha ha ha, but don't worry there is still some secret to be shared ... just between us girls ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 09, 2006 17:41

Blondie,

I'm home and no email from you. Pout. Giggles. Grapes ... what grapes? You eat them all and left me none!!! Greedy Man!!! I should have known. LMAO. You left me only salsa and that what bean stuff dip .. yikes ha ha ha.

Pictures are up in 360, sheesh I forgot to teach you how to get on the blogs. May be IB would teach you how. When are you leaving to see me again ha ha ha ... this time I'll be ready with strawberries and cream as promised!

Kisses, what kiss .. I don't remember a thing! You must have drugged me. Watch out girls ... he admitted he is a world flirt. And I 2nd that. LOL ROTF.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 09, 2006 16:01

beautynbrains4u write:
BlondeLightning write:

Hi BeautyNbrains4U,

lol

P.S. Love the list!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 09, 2006 06:28

Hey Maayan and Blondie,

Did not know you both have met up. Heard from Sharon that you guys went to Las Vegas. Envy!

I might plan to go to the US sometime in the summer.

Have not been on this site for sometime,hope the old timers are all still here and well.

So Blondie are you gonna head for London again soon?

Bonnie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 07, 2006 21:45

Hi Everyone!

Ok Beauty Honey,

I will have to send that e-mail soon sweetheart, lol. We can have a very intellectual and fun conversation about those two wheelers. As for the extra large suit case, The red caps will not baggage check luggage they can not pick up and put on the conveyor at LAX, LMAO. Good thought though sweetie, thanks! We will talk soon too cutie pie. Miss ya also!

Lil Miss Maayan,

How can you be looking for me sweetie, I just left you last night darling! I have to admit that those grapes and your tummy were something else, lolol so hard! Thanks for the fun and interesting evening honey. And oh ya, you are such a great kisser to cutie, still lol. Don't tell anyone about last night either, our little secret, LMAO! Talk to you soon, I'll e-mail tomorrow when you return to KL. Oh ya, remember to send me those pic's you took of us while you were here in Los Angeles. And remember to only show the regular ones to everyone, keep the juicy one between us, still lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 05, 2006 17:10

Hi Everyone!

Hey Unsnagged,

No, I did not find the love of my life, lol. Oh well, maybe some day I will find her! I have been doing what I always do sweetie, travel- lol. This year has been a really good one for my business, and the better the business, the more I travel. I am back in Los Angeles for a few more days then off traveling again.

I saw Maayan a few days ago, spent the afternoon and evening with her and had so much fun. She gets back from Disneyland tonight and we will be seeing each other again before she returns to KL this Sunday. I am sure she will tell everyone about it, lol. She took some pic's of us, too bad it broke her camera lens, JK! And as for you darling, I think I lost your e-mail address????? (Bad Blondie! lol) can you send me an e-mail so I have it? Thanks honey! Talk to you soon cutie.

Hey Unsnagged,

I saw Maayan a few days ago, spent the afternoon and evening with her and had so much fun. She gets back from Disneyland tonight and we will be seeing each other again before she returns to KL this Sunday. I am sure she will tell everyone about it, lol. She took some pic's of us, too bad it broke her camera lens, JK! And as for you darling, I think I lost your e-mail address????? (Bad Blondie! lol) can you send me an e-mail so I have it? Thanks Honey!

Hey Unsnagged,

I saw Maayan a few days ago, spent the afternoon and evening with her and had so much fun. She gets back from Disneyland tonight and we will be seeing each other again before she returns to KL this Sunday. I am sure she will tell everyone about it, lol. She took some pic's of us, too bad it broke her camera lens, JK! And as for you darling, I think I lost your e-mail address????? (Bad Blondie! lol) can you send me an e-mail so I have it? Thanks Honey!

Hi BeautyNbrains4U,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 04, 2006 09:47

Blondelighting glad to see your back, thought that you found the love of your life, anyway nice to have you back... Always Unsnaggedeagle

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 23, 2006 15:33

Maayan write:
Ooh dear, Unsnaggedeagle .. where is Blondie too? Laugh .. I've missed you guys!!! And finally make a comeback ... you knew, I lost my profile a while back.

Man Unsnaggedeagle? Hmmm still waiting ;) ... for BL, lol. But he only wants friendship .. sigh. And so we stayed on here.

Thank you so much for your note ... would you please write me again .. please, please, I'll explain later.

Hugs and kisses for now.

Maayan are you still planing on coming to the United States??? As for BlondeL I don't know what happen to him maybe he met the love of his life who knows??? I only wish him all good stuff in life, but I do miss his comments... Take Care my friend Always Unsnaggedeagle P.S. I love the new picture....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 23:23

Ooh dear, Unsnaggedeagle .. where is Blondie too? Laugh .. I've missed you guys!!! And finally make a comeback ... you knew, I lost my profile a while back.

Man Unsnaggedeagle? Hmmm still waiting ;) ... for BL, lol. But he only wants friendship .. sigh. And so we stayed on here.

Thank you so much for your note ... would you please write me again .. please, please, I'll explain later.

Hugs and kisses for now.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 28, 2006 10:17

Ok what happen to every one did you find a mate???? Well I will post and post until someone answers I am a persistent person....Just to let you know I'm freezing my buns off up here it has been -5 and I want to go on vacation where it is warm....I just might take a run to Vegas come April, everyone here at work has been going and I have to wait till they all get done running around.... so April any one care to join me???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 10, 2006 22:30

Welcome Beauty it is nice to meet people like you.... Venture and gain then comes respect Anyhow welcome to the circle of friends Unsnaggedeagle

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 08, 2006 21:58

maayan write:
OK guys ... gotta admit I miss you two. Hugssss & muuuaaaaaaahh ... laugh, more than that need to go to private room ehh Blondie. You been cold, you been hot Unsnaggedeagle Lady of the north pole ... and what a groupie we are.

Blondie, who has been quiet lol ...

Maayan thought that you might have a man, have not seen you in a while...But nice to see you back hope all is well with you and the family I too miss the gang lol....Unsnaggedeagle

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 07, 2006 19:42

BlondeLightning write:
Hey unsnaggedeagle,

Enjoy the cold, lol. We are in the 80's today. And as for the volcano ashes bottled up, remember the pet rock? It caught on like nobody ever thought it would! Go girl, market it on e-bay.

Well BlondeLighting yesterday we hit a all time hi of 50 and there was ice all over great for skating..... So we do evey so often get a warm wind that comes from China....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 02, 2006 12:00

Hey unsnaggedeagle,

Enjoy the cold, lol. We are in the 80's today. And as for the volcano ashes bottled up, remember the pet rock? It caught on like nobody ever thought it would! Go girl, market it on e-bay.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 22:40

Just want to let you know that we are receiving the cold weather now and it is just to cold for me to go out into, lol 1 degree this morning...ON top of that they say that the ashes from the volcano is suppose to float over our way... I have not seen any ashes yet but if I do will let you know I will put the ashes in a bottle and sell it on eBay.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 08, 2006 02:48

Well happy birthday to the both of you Maayan and Blondlighting sorry i am little late its the blond in me!!!!!Now I know why I connect with the both of you, my son was born in the month of Jan. and we get along great and we have a wonderful relationship he to is a capricorn..