#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Friendship > Friendship Poem Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Friendship Poem
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 14, 2006 15:05

luckysolucky write:
Hi Sharp, Blondie, Red, GiGi,Bonnie!!!
Maayan...

I will be in Las Vegas June 27 to July 1 for RR by the pool .... come and see me if you like...

Here is a new photo of Connor for you to enjoy!!! He is so much fun!

Love,
Julia
email me....

Oh my goodness, how beautiful Conner is!

Timing for a trip though is a bit off for me. The annual "Motown Shutdown" does not begin until 7/2, and before then it's a crazy time for me at work.

I need R&R so bad I'm counting minutes now.....Thanks for inviting me though.
Hope you all get lucky (lol...pun so not intended!) in all the ways you wish.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 14, 2006 07:48

Food fights are fun, but I don't think I've had one to the extent BL & BnB are talking about! lol Hmmmm...2 sh#$ disturbers, huh? lol

BL...how often have you come close to be thrown in the clinker? Or is that clanker...whatever! lol

Will email you after this lucky. Sorry can't be in Vegas that wkend, will be in B.C. And Conner is soooo adorable!

Hey BnB...I emailed you 2 days ago. Did you get my email? I was telling you I was going to be in NYC next week and wanted to know if you were close enough to meet up on the evening of the 20th?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 22:21

Hi Sharp, Blondie, Red, GiGi,Bonnie!!!
Maayan...

I will be in Las Vegas June 27 to July 1 for RR by the pool .... come and see me if you like...

Here is a new photo of Connor for you to enjoy!!! He is so much fun!

Love,
Julia
email me....

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 14:34

Hi Everyone!

Lion's and Tiger's and Bear's- Oh My, lol.

Ok Habibity Gigi, So you don't stutter, LMAO, then what would you have called it? Choice of words or slow speaking? And what type of language were you talking in, I do not reconize that dialect, lol. You know how I like to razz (Tease) you sweetie, your my lil habibity, lol. Talk to you soon sugar!

Alright miss Bonnie dear, So I am MM's version of George? LMAO! No I am an original act, still lol. George is George, Blondie is Blondie. BTW_ I think Blondie is better, I am around here, George is not , lol. And besides, I probably get around the globe much more than George does, RLMAO now. He-He sweetie. Talk to you soon.

Hey Sharp as a pencil, lol. I will have to tell you along with Beauty and Red about the time I had in a restaurant. In short it turned out to a full blown "Food Fight", lol. I had to shell out a couple thousand dollars for damages to the place and a few dinner gowns and suits to the patrons, not lol about that. The cops were going to run me in if I did'nt. You know- Free Pic's, free fingerprints, matching bracelets, warm bed and meal at the grey bar inn with striped sunlight and all, lol. It was really fun though now thinking back about it. Needless to say, I have never been back there either, lol. They would definately throw me out for sure still. He-He! Oh ya, I don't wakeboard in speedo's either, lol. JK about that cuz I was razzing Red. I wear tight body hugging rubberized shorts for that so if I fall, I slide along the top of the water until I slow down enough to drop in, still lol. Talk to you soon darling.

And as for you miss Maayan, You best not show that lap dance pic of- someone you know, lol. BTW- I really enjoyed talking with you on the phone the other night, or was that day in KL for you? And yes, to your question about FWB thing. Just one question I have, any particular bennies you are seeking? lol. We will have to discuss that off line. Talk to you soon habibity!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 11:12

Sharp 1 there's weren't the only ones whose jaw dropped and eyes rolled, poor lobsters did when they snapped his head of, made his eyes water

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 06:54

Rapture, a couple of years ago when my daughter was 15, we were in Halifax, Nova Scotia for a soccer tournament. Last night, a few of us parents took our daughters to a really elite restaurant to treat them for a tournament well played. My daughter & her friend ordered a lobster to share. It was like 4 lbs or something ... HUGE!!! It was served up on one long plate. The shocked looks on their faces was hilarious! But when my daughter's friend picked up the lobster, snapped it in half, and placed the head on my daughter's plate facing her! OMG! Her jaw fell open, and her eyes nearly popped out of her head! That moment was priceless! She didn't know what to do with it! After the laughter settled, I explained to her friend that the tail was the only edible part of the lobster, and she had to share it! lol They enjoyed their lobster...tail! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 02:33

bnb, sharp, you have me rolling at 5:30 a.m....thanks!

Feels like episodes from "I love Lucy"!
(from the re-runs I've seen)....

Young, inexperienced at eating those darn crab legs in the shell..Had crab flying everywhere but my mouth! I've never ordered them again!

Okay, you'll own up to actually spewing milk (or some other liquid) from their nose laughing so hard?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 17:44

Hahaha! BnB...once when I was young, and out for dinner at a really elite restaurant I was cutting something on my plate...it was difficult...the fork or knife slipped sending a lemon wedge flying over to the next table. My cheeks were flushed with embarrassment...this man at the table next to me said, "Don't worry, it happens to everyone. Once I had a bun fly to the next table!" and he chuckled...made me feel so much better! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 11:35

Hey Blonde,
Look like you are MM's version of George Clooney maintaining an international harem of women to visit and play with..lol the envy of George Clooney I bet, since your connection runs from Fareast Malaysia, Spore , London, Calgary and all over USA..LMAO

Silence , silence..discretion is the better part of valour..never kiss and tell guys and gals. Repercussions are dire.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 10, 2006 21:18

Hi Everyone!

Hey Sharp One, lol. Ya your sharp as a pencil, still lol sweetie. Yup, the Hollywierd people are just like us, only they are more careful when in public and keep it low key, lol. You should have seen Gigi when she met Leeza Gibbons with me, she would have made you speak clearly with the way she was stuttering, LMAO. So don't worry about stuttering cutie, most do, lol still.

I got your e-mail (Book) darling, just have not had time to reply to it yet, lol. Have you ever thought of writing a book, darn you are good! I will get to your e-mail soon my lady eh?

Oh ya, I spoke to Maayan. She is threatening me to tell all about the NYC thing to her or she will show the pic of the lap dance when she was here in Los Angeles, lol. Ask her about that one when you speak to her or e-mail her sometime. Talk to you later darling.

Bonnie my Asian Peach in London, lol. So where have you been lately. You have been silent. I know the theory about being silent- It makes people wonder what your thinking, RLMAO sweetie. Drop me a few lines in the e-mail sometime darling. BTW- Talked with Maayan lately? lol.

Hi Rob, Julia, Maayan, and Gigi! Wuzup? Anyone else? Don't everyone speak at once now, lol. Talk to everyone soon!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 09, 2006 08:32

Hey Bonnie, Good to see you.Sorry I had to go so quickly the other night. It was a long day and it was soo late, I was tired and fading fast.
I was being facetious about George, and you are right they are just people like us that have a job. It just happens to be a job that puts them in the limelight of the World. Cheers! Hope you are doing well.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 08, 2006 23:14

sharp1 write:

Having a native NYC'r to show us around would be fun!
LA...George...(drooling in my dreams! lol) Well, one of these years! lol
Unlike gigi, I might turn into a wall flower!

HI guys and gals,
Well here in London like LA is a centre for celeb watching. Let's see, I use to bump into Prince Harry all the time at my son's school and he hung out with him and his cousin the princess Beatrice because they are in the girl school nearby. Then I sat right next to her at a play and her whole entourage together with her mum Fergie..here you see a lot of Royalties and Brit celebs on the street..saw Roger Moore, Judi Dench shopping in their favorite store, lunch in a restaurant and saw Collin Firth, the guy who starred in several films ..HUgh Grant use to live nearby, so does Madonna and Richard Branson and of course the famous writer of Harry Potter..the area I live in is often the location shoot for lots of films and my home has been a location too for a TV show..so I guess we are probably blase about celeb spotting.They are just ordinary folks doing a much publicised job or just famous for being royal thru birth or marriage..nothing much to show for really..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 08, 2006 12:31

Hang on a sec here...I didn't let the cat out of the bag! Sheesh! I quote you "So NYC it is." lol No pulling the wool over my eyes! I'm sharp remember? lol
Having a native NYC'r to show us around would be fun!
LA...George...(drooling in my dreams! lol) Well, one of these years! lol
Unlike gigi, I might turn into a wall flower!
Last Fall, I was picking up my daughter & 2 of her friends from what used to be a soccer centre where they trained. Unknown to me, they changed the location over the Summer. It was drizzling outside, I had no idea where it was relocated to...I saw a man walking with his head down toward my vehicle. I was about to roll down my window and ask if he knew, but at that moment he raised his head and I recognized him to be Robert Duvall. I didn't want him to think I was some nut case fan oggling him, then going to bother him by engaging him in conversation...so I quickly turned my head away picking up my cell phone to call someone else who might know...totally ignoring him as if I had never recognized him. Whew! Meeting George would really frazzle me...ever hear someone stutter? lol You would! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 07, 2006 22:14

Hi Everyone!

Alright Sharp,

The cats out of the bag, lol. (Thanks Sharon darling). Yeah, if Maayan did not know about NYC, now she will- still lol. As for the time to go to NYC my lil lady, We will have to discuss that offline, lol. I will e-mail you about that.

As for George dear, Well, all I can say is that you will have to come to Los Angeles to find out, lol. I keep my friend's very protected here. Ask Gigi about that sometime, she attended a party with me and met a few. She was star gazed for weeks from that. She could not stop flirting with them all night, and just had to get a picture with all of them, LMAO too. I was taking the pic's for her, but made her promise not to show them to anyone except family and close friend's. Now all her friend's want to go next time I invite her. So, you can see why I keep it all hush hush! Remember, I went to school and grew up here in Los Angeles with a lot of them. So I have known them for years, and we have fun times when we get together too, lol. Wild? No, just normal fun times with good friend's! We will talk soon, I will call you when I get back in town. Talk to you soon cutie!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 01, 2006 22:13

So have you told Maayan about NYC? What time of year are you thinking about? I've always wanted to see the Santa Claus parade...tried last year, but my trip for Mothers and daughters was hijacked by the Dads!!! They took the daughters! Sheesh! I told them where to shop...did they listen? So the girls in 3 days had not bought anything, and with only a 1/2 day left the Dad's finally took them to the Soho area where I told them to go in the first place. Then the girls had a shopping frenzy! :-) One I would have enjoyed too! lol
We know the place, now we need to know the time blonde dear! lol

Hey, hey, hey...what's this about George Clooney? You know that handsome devil? Is he single? Ladies on here want to know! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 27, 2006 20:54

Hi Everyone,

Ok Sharp,

So NYC it is. Gigi partly grew up there, so she knows the area well- Sak's 5th Ave, Yves St. Laurent, Macy's, Gucci, Tiffany's, etc, lol. I do not know if Maayan has been there though. As for Gigi's English, I like to tease her about it. I think it is so cute the way her and Maayan talk. I can understand them just fine, I just like to tease, so Na Na Na Na Sharon sweetie, lol.

Hi Maayan Habibity,

I really miss you too cutie! We do need to get together again soon. This time I think I am needing another vacation, lol. KL is looking really good to me, still lol! I guess I will have to check out flights and hotels there soon. Here is a big kiss for you honey! I hope Rez is feeling better now, say hi to him for me. Hopefully I will be seeing you two soon.

Hi Lil Lady Lucky,

Sorry Julia sweetie for not getting back to you. I read your e-mails, just have not had time to reply yet darling. I will. I just got back in town for the Memorial Day weekend, And I am leaving again on Tuesday. I will get to them this weekend cutie!

As for the Habibi and Habibity thing, Gigi has been teaching me Arabic. Habibi is for males, and Habibity is for females. It means translated into English- Darling or my love she said. She taught me a few more words too, like Bizaz, lol. I was in Hollywood out with Gigi and we went into this store where the owner speaks Arabic. Gigi and he were speaking Arabic when she said this is my Habibi Len- Blonde Surfer Dude and I have been teaching him Arabic. He asked me what words I had learned. I said I know what Bizaz is and he started laughng so hard. Gigi turned as red as a beet. BTW- Bizaz means breast is Arabic. He said you know the important words, then I asked him how to say big in Arabic. He told me laughing and he said he would teach me any Arabic words still laughing, especially the important words that mattered. We laughed and had such a good time. So I am learning a new language, right Gigi and Maayan? Sukran Gigi, lol. Right Maayan, still lol. Talk to you soon Julia dear!

Hummmm Miss Gigi,

Hollywood was fun last time we went out there huh, lol? I had such a fun time, especially when we were at the Chinese theater when George Clooney and I were talking out front and bat girl came up to me and asked me if I was Chuck Norris, still lol about that. Remember huh? George is still ragging me about that sweetie, LMAO! Seem I always have an interesting time when I come down and visit you in Hollywood and with my friends there. Ok, Talk to you soon. I will call you later Habibity.

Oh yeah, Beauty and Rob- Hello! lol. See I did not forget you two either. Talk to you soon also, lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 25, 2006 08:29

robtest write:
luckysolucky write:
Hello Sharpie and everyone else,

No I am not a ghost...Just have been too busy to play...I need to make sure that MM is not charging me double...lol...

And someone must tell me what Habbity means....lol...
I will call you Sharpie!

Love to all,
Julia

It is a term of affection...

I think, Habibi and Habibity are the feminine and masculine forms (maybe visa versa) of "my love" in Lebanese ???

I'm a ghost! lol I'll look forward to your call lucky...it's been so long...lots to catch up on! Any Summer plans?

Rob, blondelightning or Gigi explained that the two words mean 'man', and 'woman' ... forget which is which. Gigi is Egyptian, so it won't be Lebonese.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 24, 2006 02:14

Rob..thanks...very interesting....

Love to all!
Julia

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 23, 2006 22:24

luckysolucky write:

No I am not a ghost...Just have been too busy to play...I need to make sure that MM is not charging me double...lol...

I will call you Sharpie!

Love to all,
Julia

It is a term of affection...

I think, Habibi and Habibity are the feminine and masculine forms (maybe visa versa) of "my love" in Lebanese ???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 23, 2006 18:19

I will call you Sharpie!

Love to all,
Julia