#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Who would want to... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Who would want to...
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 04, 2007 21:40

Marry me!

Yep, step right up. Mr. Right is right here and waiting to spoil and shower his true love with affection!

Who needs materialism, we have each other right? The price? Simple: Your virginity!

Hell, while you're at it..

Just fear me, love me, and do as I say and I'll be your slave!

Sincerely~ The Blackrose Prince

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 18, 2007 06:10

Sociology? Haw.

That's rich.

I'm not a paying member either, and I don't think I want to be with all of the types of gold diggers we have present on this website.

Anyway, just look up Black.Sapphire as a handle.

I guess you could try any messenger and think of it as a game.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 16, 2007 05:15

cupcake2006 write:
I see on your profile that you are agnostic. There are many women and men who "save themselves" for marriage due to religious and spiritual beliefs; however most would not consider a relationship with a non-believer. Are you a virgin Mr. Prince? Unless you are, you should not expect your partner to be.
In reading your posts it leads me to believe that you, while well written ans seemingly intelligent, are quite insecure and inexperienced with women.
Bit of advice: you are young! Get out there and date! You don't have to marry so soon! I know you're waiting for Mrs. Right but you can have a lot of fun and learn alot about love, life, and yourself from the "wrong" ones.

Re:

*sighs* ...

You want to UNDERSTAND why?
Fine, I'll tell you.
If you're capable of using the messenger on this website, I'd be more than willing to explain to you my point of view as long as you are willing to listen.

I derive pleasure from clarification.
You may find me on here almost all hours of the day. Though I may be on, I may not be in front of the computer due to work or other activities.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 15, 2007 08:54

Pantera2010 write:
Dear Mr. Blackrose Prince:

You have my deepest sympathy, as I believe even those little virgins will be able to read between your twisted lines.

I'd suggest you get yourself some professional help before you even think of approaching the world of young ladies.

Re:

I hope you don't mind if I laugh just a bit, do you?
This does sound funny coming out of an ample 46 year old woman.

*Don't mind me calling you a "woman". I use that word in a formal sense. I don't regard many adult females as women*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 14, 2007 18:04

Dear Mr. Blackrose Prince:

You have my deepest sympathy, as I believe even those little virgins will be able to read between your twisted lines.

I'd suggest you get yourself some professional help before you even think of approaching the world of young ladies.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 14, 2007 08:02

cupcake2006 write
Why would you want the woman of your life to fear you? You should want someone to be with you because she can't stand to be without you not because she's scared to death to leave you.

'Twas jest. I was half-joking by the way.

Nah, actually I believe I would only do what is best for her.
In a over-sexualized society that it is today... why, I *must* keep an eye on her lest I lose the very thing I married.

Let's not whitewash ourselves these obsolete notions of *"building on a marriage". I'm not asking for much, just very little.
All she has to be is a virgin and do these above things.
I'm not going to be abusive or ask of her the things she is incapable of doing...

That's just insane.

I'll put it kindly.
It will take a strong woman of pure values to ever consider loving a man like me.
Don't think I don't recognize this.
Depending on whether or not she cheats on me, it could be a matter of having me as a kind and faithful servant in marriage...

Or having me as a cruel, intolerable master lording over whatever aspects of her life I feel she is in need of governing.
The choice is completely hers.

I take no offense. No offense at all.
I would rather it be all out in the open with little chance of being misunderstood.
My expectations are high and -given today's standards in modern day society- I am a hard man to please.

I realize and am fully aware of what guidelines I set may very well leave me without a wife.
Worry not. I'm all too aware. I'm the one with an empty bed, remember?

I offer you this to consider. Is it better to choose your own hell? Or have someone else choose it for you?

Mine is a lot I can tolerate and I am comfortable knowing that this is a fate better than most. I assure you.

*(a phrase the french are oh-so fond of when trying to overcome a cheating spouse to save face)

Available only
to logged in members