#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Business topics > Stock Page Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Stock Page
Author
BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 12:42

Well, as everybody who has been following the stock market page know MM has cut me off from posting so I am creating a new page..first of all I will erase all web site ad-dress as this is one of the reason they cut off; the other stock market page I would assume...they are not seasoned Investors and it shows...anyway stay tuned for the posts in the near future.

BQ

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 21, 2006 14:23

Rob, I got it going but before I could put it under my own alias..don't why the format been changed but I can still work it.,.thanks for the help.

BQ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 19:10

Looks like it works.

BQ: I had to select the "add a comment" under someone's name.

The Add Comment that is at the top of the page produces an "Error on page" when I try and select that...

I think that is new code/ht_ml added with the SAVE TOPIC button that is now available...

BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 17:03

robtest write:
Did they cut you off or did you just hit the ceiling on # of posts in a given thread??? There were about 300 posts which would make it approx. 15 pages total... :o)

Rob,

I can't put any reply and comment I am blocked off on the stock market page, I tried to set up this page and they still block me..so it is no use to try to work the stock market page no more, anybody else can do it except me.

I can post a comment and it is all I can do.

BQ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 15:20

Did they cut you off or did you just hit the ceiling on # of posts in a given thread??? There were about 300 posts which would make it approx. 15 pages total... :o)