#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Are there any woman out there who can look at a man for who he is and not what he does? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Are there any woman out there who can look at a man for who he is and not what he does?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 22:31

My name is John im 31 years old and live in West Palm Beach, Florida. I have been working in the modeling and entertainment industry for 5 years. I have never been married and have no children. I find that it is very hard find the right woman without her having an alterior motive. I am getting ready to sell my business and change my career field can anyone give me advice on what I can do to find the right woman. Im willing to entertain all suggestions, read my profile...

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 10, 2006 05:43

hello i can do this

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 05, 2006 06:21

cutiepie01 write:
I had a boyfriend like that, he wasted the best part of my 20's. 8 years of them. I stayed home because he would threaten me. I was not allowed to have friends either. What a terrible thing to raise my son in. What an awful waste of time and precious life. he always accused me of being somewhere when I had not left the house. It was his way of seeing if I would admit to going out. Dump that loser, he is only wasting the most precious part of your life.

Did he ever do the breath test to see if you had been smoking? When I was 20 I moved on my own. I won't ever forget being in my own space where I could put my feet on the coffee table and smoke. Oh and boy did I.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 04, 2006 19:00

I had a boyfriend like that, he wasted the best part of my 20's. 8 years of them. I stayed home because he would threaten me. I was not allowed to have friends either. What a terrible thing to raise my son in. What an awful waste of time and precious life. he always accused me of being somewhere when I had not left the house. It was his way of seeing if I would admit to going out. Dump that loser, he is only wasting the most precious part of your life.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 04, 2006 15:30

BABYGURL_leeann write:
I am a really nice woman, very good looking.And I tell you what, I am nice to my boyfriend and i have always been faithful.But no matter how nice I am or how mean I am I still get treated like s***.Because he thinks I won't leave.He got laid off and i have been making his car payments and paying bills and making him dinner and cleaning the house.I am not aloude to hang out with none of my girlfriends(even though i have NEVER messed around).I am sitting at my house all alone and he is out partying with his friends.Thats why i have started to look for another man.I told him he won't apreciate what he had till it's gone. Everyone of his friends tell him he is so lucky, but nope he doesn't listen.So I think you and I would get along great i am looking for someone with the same awesome personality i have.wb

What a looser! He's about as worthless as tit's on a boar hog. You are only 18. You have a whole life ahead of you. Quit wasting your time with that! Focus on having fun. Life is really short. Try to enjoy you youth while you still have it. I wish I was 18 again. Sheeesh

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 04, 2006 05:52

BABYGURL_leeann write:
I am a really nice woman, very good looking.And I tell you what, I am nice to my boyfriend and i have always been faithful.But no matter how nice I am or how mean I am I still get treated like s***.Because he thinks I won't leave.He got laid off and i have been making his car payments and paying bills and making him dinner and cleaning the house.I am not aloude to hang out with none of my girlfriends(even though i have NEVER messed around).I am sitting at my house all alone and he is out partying with his friends.Thats why i have started to look for another man.I told him he won't apreciate what he had till it's gone. Everyone of his friends tell him he is so lucky, but nope he doesn't listen.So I think you and I would get along great i am looking for someone with the same awesome personality i have.wb

Congratulations on your first child !!! IMHO, dump him on the street, and go on with your life. As long as you act like his mother (ie. caregiver), he will act like a child. I hate to sound sexist, but a damn man should be atleast be able to provide for himself. And the control/manipulation of wanting you to stay home is a load of crap!!! IMHO, most people that are overly jealous about you being faithful is based on the the fact that they are not. I have heard this story a 1000 times from the women I have met in the past. There is no happy ending here...

John, sorry I can't provide opinion/advice on your situation, but Red is correct. If I could provide such advice, I wouldn't even be here... :o) Perhaps you(we all???) should post your question on a "Married and Loving It" site!!!

But based on some of my contemplations of my failures in the past, I am leaning towards a new philosophy: "Follow your heart, but trust your gut, and do not question it's validity" !!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 04, 2006 04:28

just be yourself if you will find that nice woman start only as a friend than she will love you for the person that you are not for what you can provide good luck on your search

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 17, 2005 21:18

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 02:10

Hi John,
Sad fact is if any of us had the right answer, none of us would be searching either! Not that this a game (for some of us who truly hope to find that "one"), but I think there is some truth in that it's a numbers game. Be yourself. Be open to the possibiities and take the risk to explore. Although single for longer than I ever expected, inside I'm still the eternal optimist. I have a deep sense of knowing that at the right time, I will find that one. Do you believe?

Teri

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 01:31

BASEBALL62974 write:
My name is John im 31 years old and live in West Palm Beach, Florida. I have been working in the modeling and entertainment industry for 5 years. I have never been married and have no children. I find that it is very hard find the right woman without her having an alterior motive. I am getting ready to sell my business and change my career field can anyone give me advice on what I can do to find the right woman. Im willing to entertain all suggestions, read my profile...

An ulterior motive aside from ... what, John? Love?

It's tough to meet someone new without having some sort of plan. Most women and men have criteria for considering a person as a potential love interest. That's not really an ulterior motive .. it's just ... a wish list, so to speak.

Do you mean you meet women who turn out to be using you to get into "the biz?" Okay, that would be a hidden agenda ... but I suggest not even considering that as being on the mind of the next girl you're interested in ... and just let things happen. If you're looking for negative ... you'll either attract negative or believe you've encountered it yet again ... even if you're wrong.

Think happy thoughts and she'll come to you.
Try it!