#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Curious to know....Anyone have any luck? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Curious to know....Anyone have any luck?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 02, 2005 22:13

Hello and thanks for taking a look at this message. This is my first message and I ask for your forgiveness if I've done something out of order.

My name is Peter and I am very interested in meeting someone special. I guess we all are, right?

I'm not getting any responses and wanted to know if it's because I've not signed up as a Gold Member...I just did not want to spend even $10 per month and then forget to close the account. My experience with that sort of billing is that I end up forgetting or THEY have a hard time cancelling.

Sounds stupid, I know. Just want to know why I'm not hearing from a soul...

Thanks to all and warm regards.

Peter from Scottsdale, Arizona

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 06, 2005 20:07

Hi Peter,
I had my first date with a beautiful, kind and warm woman this weekend after months?? on this site. Are you ready to travel? Are you ready to go home after you travel and find a gorgeous lady that really like you for being you? Careful for what you wish for! It's well worth it in my case!
Best of luck, C

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 04, 2005 04:47

Peter
I am not a goldmember anymore, but I was for 2 years before my marriage. MM is really good about not renewing your account without your permission. If you sign up for the 3
month membership they will let you know when that is almost up. If you sign up a single month, not sure about now but when i was a gold member, they would take your payments out automaticly for 3 months then stop and wait for you to renew. Hope that answers your question. Even if you decide after just that one month that you no longer wish to pay, if you cantact them and tell them they will stop billing you. You are a great looking guy who seeems genuninely nice. You should have no trouble finding the right one. Good Luck to you!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 04, 2005 02:01

Peter ... you aren't the only one. This is one of the only dating sites where members check you out but they don't bite! Many of the most beautiful women in MM have had the same complaint.
This site is "eye candy heaven." I've only been here about three months but I've been checked out 490 times! (You can find out how may times you've been checked out on your home page after you sign in. It's in the text and links on the right.)
But I've gotten a few friendly emails, however, no one has offered to fly me to his home in West Palm Beach in his Lear jet .... yet! lol
The trick is, to search through the profiles, put the ones you like in your "Favorites" file, and MM will email them and tell them you're interested. Then, it's up to them. No doubt, you are so cute and hot, you will be in some "Favorites" files really soon.
Don't lose hope for at least .... oh ... 4 or 5 months. Okay?
Lots o' luck......

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share