#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > France > Raised here and away and came back HOME Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Raised here and away and came back HOME
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 17, 2006 19:23

In answer to the question, I am in Florida and, personally, I love it here. This was where I was born and partly raised. I've been back and forth between Tampa and Southern California since a small child. The times I spent in Florida as a youth was always spent missing California. What time that was spent in California was surely missing Florida. I always felt as though I didn't quite belong in either though. I was a little too Southern for the west coast and too cosmopolitan for Tampa... But now as an adult, Tampa has grown on me and I can't imagine being anywhere else! It feels like home.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 18, 2006 09:19

I came to Florida on a vacation.. and after my 2 weeks.. I looked around an thought.. I like it... and so I quit my then employer and created a whole new life.. a new future... sure it's had it's ups an downs, adjustments have been made.. life is a compromise... but over all... if I want to visit some place else I go.. but I return here...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share