#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > please read this, this is important!!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
please read this, this is important!!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 14, 2007 07:24

hey ladies!!!
..is name greg002 telling you anything ?
he probably has many names/profiles here..but his tactics is the same!
he is marriage minded..widower and have son...
his "income $10M" and he "travel" a lot on a business trips...when he prepare you for that..he would complain that his luggage lost in airport with cash and important business forms..he would ask you to help him to send this form to him, but in order to do so..form cost $1600.00 and money need to be send by money order only..I caught him in a second conversation that he is a scammer...anyway... he hunting women with kids!!!!he would call them his own and would ask for kids pictures..Please, please be aware!!!!

UPDATE: he IS handsome and charming "worth to be sorry for..or be married to"
NOW he is UNDER GREG004

whomever Commented on 03-JUL-07
.please do not forget,lots of ladies here who didnt put income here (for various reasons) most of them looking for rich b-friend/husbands..easy bate with "his 10M"
any women who in the business would know that owner of 10M income would have his own attorney, accountant..etc..and do not need help from stranger to take care of his luggage
my mistake was only that i sent him pictures of my kids..we have talked for a week..he is smart and take time..he didnt open his mouth about money much later..as soon he open..it was it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 21, 2007 05:03

I know this comes a little late, but for information, in Forums, under Message Board and in the first topic called "Stuck In African Scam" Greg02 and 04 was listed roughly around the end of June.

It is worth checking out that topic thread, it maybe a little depressing, but it certainly saves the heart ache in the end. Thanks to Ready4uNow, a lot of scammers and wannabes have been exposed.

Eboni

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 03, 2007 10:19

i dont get it ! im a nice girl..but a man who makes 10m is going to call You? a woman hs never met to send him money? why cant he just buy new cloths again? or call his assistant? or gold buddies? common! women need to start thinking! some jerk tryed to pull the old "i needyour help to get my fortune back from my kids im old and will give you 20% for your help...the guy was in the "USA" with a british name n asking ME for help? CALL YOUR lawyer!