#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > too big age difference??? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
too big age difference???
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 15:28

Good day Mesdames et Mesieurs!
could you tell me please, whether for you the difference in 33 years is a problem or not(firl is under 20 years old, man is after 50 years)
p.s english is not my first language, sorry!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 31, 2006 04:37

If both parties understand the terms (love or financial) and are happy with it then how could it be wrong; regardless of age?

You show me someone who finds fault with such a couple and I'll show you someone with issues. What makes their "love" the right one which others should live by? Relationship Nazis is what they are...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 21, 2006 09:21

Real4Real write:
I am new 22 and dated a 29 yo for lil over year the only problem was... I was the role of the 29 yo and he was the role of maybe an 18 yo. I had the goods(materials,job, etc..) He had the part-time(just a job), back bills, drank way too much and saved no money and figured at his age why should he start. A real LOOOOSERRRRR. I'm 22 and want to be proud of what I've done in the past and make for a long, fun future! I know I will most likely end up dating someone older again, but after this experience I feel like I'll have to wait until I'm 40 to date someone with my mentality! Wowzers!

The more we generalize in our lives, the more we limit ourselves. You have to approach each relationship as an individual relationship and not as an all 29 yearolds are irresponsible.

If you tell yourself all young guys are irresponsible and immature, you are bond to repeat the pattern and find another irresponsible and immature 29 yearold.

We date what we believe.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 21, 2006 08:26

That's really creepy. Any guy above 30 who dates 18yr olds has got some serious issues imo. The impression I get is that you'd probably be interested in even younger if there were no legal repercussions. Like I said..........really creepy...

I agree with steve, something is wrong with a person doing that.

I must admit I use to always date very older men (18-20 years) difference and even married a older guy (divorced now for many years) and after internally looking within myself I found that it was due to my father passing away when I was a baby so I realize now that I was possibly looking for a father figure to fill that void I had in my heart but now I see a certain age as way to old for me and will only view such older ages as a friend/Pal/activity partner but nothing as a future posibility like having kids together and stuff but i guess to each their own but still some age difference is a little too weird to comprehend such as that 68 with a 18yo, WOW, what might be going through her head???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2006 12:21

chris2costa write:
Hi honey,

Christian, spain, merry christmas and a happy new year maybe we can hook up in the new year x

Hi:)
I didn't recieve anything from you. maybe you can try again? wish you all the best!! be happy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2006 12:19

I didn't recieve your message
you can try more:)
Wish you amazing day!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 07, 2006 12:09

josephdaniels88 write:
Just stock up on some Geritol, 12 easy lessons on wheelchair races, have ready pat answers for strangers and friends who ask you "Who's ya daddy?".

Cute..Joseph...Cute...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 07, 2006 02:19

Just stock up on some Geritol, 12 easy lessons on wheelchair races, have ready pat answers for strangers and friends who ask you "Who's ya daddy?".

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 15:05

My personal opinion:

Men who marry younger (or a lot younger) are trying to recapture that
unconditional,
adoring,
dad can do no wrong

feeling they got from daddy's little girl and can usually be found in women 30 and under. Sometimes it exists in older women who stay with the same husband throughout their life time.

Having been a "daddy's girl" I can truly say it was a love that didn't see any of the bad dad might have done, it was a love that put dad first before all others including mom, and it probably was a love that made dad's ego feel 100 times bigger.

But then I hit puberty and began to see the light, dad was a controling, dominating, and selfish man. But till this day, I see the bad that he's done but I seem to always be able to find excuses for them. :)

With the introduction of v.i.a.g.r.a, dating a young girl is no longer out of reach for an older men. But girls do grow up and rebel against daddy's love.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 08:56

steve475 write:

OldJim4F write:

That's really creepy. Any guy above 30 who dates 18yr olds has got some serious issues imo. The impression I get is that you'd probably be interested in even younger if there were no legal repercussions. Like I said..........really creepy...

Steve,
I love your honesty, That sooo..weirded me out..Actually the thought of it, freaked me out,,,ughhh

I truly am glad, that people who have showed interst in me, visit these forums, Geesh, now I truly know what they are really about....

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 08:12

OldJim4F -- when you cite San Jose, I am assuming you are talking about the capital of Costa Rica, known for child prostitution, as are Amsterdam and Prague.

I agree with Steve - creepy, at best. If you married this girl at 18, how old was she when you began dating her?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 04:46

OldJim4F write:
Age does not matter unless you let it. My Uncle married a sweetie of 18 years old when he was 68. They have four beautiful children and just had their Silver Anniversary and restated their Commitment to each other. I followed in his footsteps and married an adorable 18 year old when I was 48. Had ten beautiful years until I lost her two years ago. When I search now I look for 18 up. Yes, there must be chemistry and a desire to please each other above anything else in this world. I have found European and Latin women to be more receptive of mature gentlemen and have flown to Amsterdam, Prague, San Jose, among other cities to meet and date. So in summation, Go for it if he makes you happy and you please him.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 09:02

Katiedes, your guy not wanting to go dancing and going to bed early weren't an age factor. My GF who was 20 years younger wanted to go to bed early too. Of course, I never complained about that...yee haw! And dancing...bring it on! I dance all night.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 06:33

Age does not matter unless you let it. My Uncle married a sweetie of 18 years old when he was 68. They have four beautiful children and just had their Silver Anniversary and restated their Commitment to each other. I followed in his footsteps and married an adorable 18 year old when I was 48. Had ten beautiful years until I lost her two years ago. When I search now I look for 18 up. Yes, there must be chemistry and a desire to please each other above anything else in this world. I have found European and Latin women to be more receptive of mature gentlemen and have flown to Amsterdam, Prague, San Jose, among other cities to meet and date. So in summation, Go for it if he makes you happy and you please him.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 17:18

I don't think age matters so much. I dated a man 14 years older than me and things were great. We shared a lot of interests, we travelled a ton and had a great time. We both love good food and wine and living the good life and he wanted children just as much as I did. Unfortunately I am still in my 20's and there are some things that he just would not do because he felt too old. For instance, he would not go dancing, he went to bed very early and we kept finding out that we did not have so much in common. If you and this man have a lot in common and can enjoy the same things than give it a shot!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 23, 2005 04:31

Hi honey,

been trying to contact you does your mail box work???

Christian, spain, merry christmas and a happy new year maybe we can hook up in the new year x

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 12:59

I think it has to do with chemistry. Now if I were to meet a gent who is older than I am, I would want him to keep up with me.

I would not be willing to spend al my time indoors simply cause his arthritis is playing up or the bones tell him it's gonna rain. He will still have to have that youthful spark and not be afraid to show it. So many "oldies" these days have forgotten their youth, they are willing to just allow life to drift by and wither away... not my cuppa tea.

I would consider 10 years older than me if he still looks good( yep it's shallow i know, but I like to feel proud of the man I am walking beside and who is holding my hand) and as said above, has that spark of life.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 16:52

very good blue thunder. I'm trying to place that quote. Now is that Shakespeare or Spicoli?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 13:20

It's not the years, it's the chemistry. I would have trouble with a woman more than 20 years younger, unless she was very savvy on current events, and history. I'm committed to communication, and that precludes that my partner be aware; of matters that... matter. Sex is great, especially when there is what matters before and after...

Angelo in St Paul

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 17:13

Money does not make a man, a man makes money.