What is the craziest thing you have ever done for love? Action and Adventure

• View author's info posted on Oct 13, 2009 08:22

The craziest i've ever done for love must have been when i was 16.
    I sold all my stuff, and bought a plane ticket to Brussels, Belgium and ran away from home.
    To live with an crazy artist i met one night in stockholm, we had only spent 6 hours together. But We lived happily and in love for 4 months, before i got tired of him and had to call my mother and beg her to pay my plane-ticket back to sweden =)
  • 72Comments

• View author's info posted on Aug 08, 2009 02:43

I brought a guy from Uzbeckistan over to thailand where I was working as a dive instructor. Maybe he loved me too but it ended up costing a lot of money and heartbreak. Still I am glad I took the chance and his life is now better because of it. We are still friends so that is what counts.
  • View author's info posted on Apr 01, 2008 12:39

Well this probaley sounds a little weird, and I can't really believe I did it myself, but at my karate class I tryed to break a brick and ended up with scratches on both my foot and wrist.
  • View author's info posted on Dec 07, 2006 18:57

sometimes when I'm trying to get a break in dense traffic
    I'll pull out and make calculations rather pronto to blend in with the flow
    being good at it I usually find the flow w/o interrupting anyone's speed or needing them to brake
    but when I get in lane invariably a car will increase speed and pass me just because
    I "cut" in front of them
  • View author's info posted on Jun 19, 2006 12:59

This is about as crazy as it gets!

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Apr 18, 2006 04:14

lets see my ex told me to get a place for me and her and i did but me being nice i put her name on the papers well i now live with parents tell i can get a place of my own when i can go back to work when the doctors let me.love or lust was it don't know but i gave it my all and that is what counts i think
  • View author's info posted on Apr 11, 2006 21:04

"What is the craziest thing you have ever done for love"

Bunjee jumping..

I never really liked my ex-bf's hobby(bunjee jumping) but when he passed away due to lung cancer, I jumped once for him. I was totally scared but I have overcomed it for love.
  • View author's info posted on Jan 14, 2006 21:14

dam i think i am in love will u make me dinner lol
  • View author's info posted on Aug 24, 2005 07:45

Gave up my entire life in one state and moved to another on other side of state for a man I loved for over 10 year...this did not last though due he was PSYCHO

Think I am now becoming "a fine" sweet maybe a bit fruity LOL "wine"... Divorce didn't even turn me bitter ;)

And sorry wow musashi_flex is very hot :)
  • View author's info posted on Jul 24, 2005 16:40

maayan write:

Cub39 write:

Did you pass the test? Or spill all over the place?

Have I ever failed you my darling? Or would you rather have me repeat HERE what Bonnie and I just shared?

lol...the Columbus party started here in Singapore...I think discretion is the better part of valour...I prefer to observe legal secrecy..
  • View author's info posted on Jul 18, 2005 17:42

Cub39 write:
    lmao
    look what I started.
    and I wasn't even around last week!
    funny stuff.

Bon-Bon will carry on,
    saying much more from Singapore.

Me neither..I m suppose to be out of site...and I find myself being mentioned in threads where I have not even left any trail...so the Singapore girl can't even take a decent rest without creating a scandal....me a bon-bon girl to Cub...I might just start a jealousy war here inadvertently!!...lol ..Cub you will sure be a topic of our lunch or tea when Maayan and I meet!!
  • View author's info posted on Jul 18, 2005 17:37

babydol write:
    are we talking about LOVE here or lust??? should I start a new thread??? I'm sure that one will be fun also...and that the answers will be VERY different :O)

bbd

bbd,
    Excellent thread to start...Love or Lust and how we could ever distinguish the two, infatuation too...
    Love endures the good and the bad...lust is just physical , sexual gratification and sometimes it is good enough and might just endure and be the glue in an LTR...lol
  • View author's info posted on Jul 17, 2005 17:34

wwwww123 write:

Bonnie88 write:

Minerva415 write:

Cub39 write:
    You tell him Bon-Bon!
    I guess he wants to be known as a big slobbery old mature dog.

Me? I'm just a cute little ol' cubby bear who'll never grow up. Go ahead, scratch behind my ears, hug me, tickle my belly. Do you bring any honey?

Ok I know this is going back one month but I was re-reading some posts and thought this one was cute:
    Bon-Bon!! In French this means candy.
    Bonnie - are you our very own Candy Girl...?

Dear MIn,
    HOw sweet, me as Candy girl? you mean arm-candy ? never thought I would become that ! I thought I was too bossy , hard and cynical, more like a tough old liqourice ...

Liqourice is too soft. More like a jawbreaker.-- that hard rock candy.

OH, but it is still sweet, just like you bon bon.

lol

coming from u wwwww..is that a backhanded compliment or a dig at my jawbreaking punches? personally I have never liked candy and that kept my perfect set of teeth cavity-free and dentists out of business..
  • View author's info posted on Jul 15, 2005 21:15

Bonnie88 write:

Minerva415 write:

Cub39 write:
    You tell him Bon-Bon!

Me? I'm just a cute little ol' cubby bear who'll never grow up. Go ahead, scratch behind my ears, hug me, tickle my belly. Do you bring any honey?

Ok I know this is going back one month but I was re-reading some posts and thought this one was cute:

Dear MIn,
    HOw sweet, me as Candy girl? you mean arm-candy ? never thought I would become that ! I thought I was too bossy , hard and cynical, more like a tough old liqourice ...

Liqourice is too soft. More like a jawbreaker.-- that hard rock candy.

OH, but it is still sweet, just like you bon bon.

lol
  • View author's info posted on Jul 13, 2005 16:42

Minerva415 write:

Cub39 write:
    You tell him Bon-Bon!

Dear MIn,
  • View author's info posted on Jun 18, 2005 22:21

This must be the craziest thing we are doing for the love of the forum???

Bored middle aged women's therapy
  • View author's info posted on Jun 16, 2005 23:44

Welcome to the thread Spanky,
    Women are no different than men,and if we are animals, what type u reckon we are?
  • View author's info posted on Jun 16, 2005 15:07

spoon fed honey..that is the life..any bear would know it..lol

Min, I just had Greek yorghurt with Greek honey that has hazel nuts in them..just yummy for breakfast..
  • View author's info posted on Jun 16, 2005 08:33

smarty pants Cubby bear..now just stop pinching my bu*tt when u get cuddled!
  • View author's info posted on Jun 16, 2005 07:46

Mandalay207 write:
    [

Wow! I have no problem being called immature, but man, she also called me a pup! I got double dissed in the same post! Ouch!

[/quote_message

Hey, it is a privilege to be a little pup..they get cuddled, groomed and fed ..lots of TLC..where is the pain..?
Follow - Email me when people comment