Duck Hunting with Dynamite Pets

• View author's info posted on Jul 03, 2006 21:20

holy hell im chaging my name
  • 3Comments

• View author's info posted on Dec 22, 2005 01:11

A man just passed the Attorney bar exam and is hired by a major firm in the city,He loves to duck hunt as he planed to hunt before his first day at work.He got to the lake early and shoots a big duck that lands in a field next to the lake. He hops the fence in time to see a farmer get off his tractor,pick up the duck and start to drive away. He runs over to the farmer and demands his duck, the farmer says NO it is on his land. The new attorney say: if you don't give me my duck I will sue you and you will lose your farm. The farmer stops,gets off the tractor and says, around here we settle everything by the 3 kick rule, he said "What", the farmer explained, he would kick the attorney 3 times and the attorney would kick him 3 times, who ever quits first loses.
    The farmer was old and skinny and the attorney pumped iron, the attorney said "OK", the first kick was into the attorneys left leg, the attorney went down hard, after he got up, the second kick was into the same place in the other leg.When he got up ,the third kick was into the front of the right leg and this time the attorney went down for the count, after about an hour the attorney stood up and said he was ready for his turn to kick, the farmer handed him the duck and said.."You Win"
  • View author's info posted on Jul 27, 2005 06:33

This story is true.

When I was a kid about ten or twelve years old I was down in the woods when there was another kid with a double barreled shotgun. He had shot both shells and was going to reload when he saw a wadding down in the left barrel about halfway. We had a discussion about the best way to get the wadding out. It was decided that the best way was to just put another shell in the chamber and shoot it out. He put a shell in the chamber pointed it up in the air and pulled the trigger.

Well you can guess what happened. The barrel burst where the wadding was showering steel splinters in all directions. It bent the right barrel and those two strips of steel that are welded to the top and bottom were peeled back like banana strips.

Nobody got hurt but if the guy is still alive today I'll bet his ears are still ringing from the blast.

This is just one more illustration why kids ought not to be trusted with guns unless they have had some training or an adult who knows what he or she is doing is present.
  • View author's info Photo Verified posted on Jul 12, 2005 14:48

What an absolutely, hilarious story! It made me laugh, so I called my 14 year old son in and read it to him. He thought it was very funny too. Thanks for sharing such a humorous tale!

Only one question came to mind, it's because I'm so logical, why didn't one of the idiots grab the dynamite from the dog, while the other held the dog, and then throw it far away? Too easy I guess, and nowhere near as funny.
Follow - Email me when people comment