#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Chicago fem looking for fem Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Chicago fem looking for fem
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 11:10

HI I am new and I am looking for a woman to go out and have some fun with. I love to explore, dance, walk by the lake or the forest. Please see my profile, tell me what you think.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 16:09

hi my name is judith,i'm right here for search for my real man.pls, am basically looking for someone who shares the same attributes and principles as myself. I'm open to race and culture.I love a man who has his own style and a certain swagger about himself. A little eccentric and quirky is cool as well because I fit into that category. But I must say that I have a "thing" for my Natty Dreads (Big-Up). Gurls with a pleasant spirit and smile to match. Someone book smart as well as street smart. I love intellectually stimulating conversations. Someone who can drop that science and knowledge on me & isn't afraid to embrace what I may have to give to him in return. You must like to laugh, love & live life to the fullest. Be at least Spiritual. Please believe that there is a "Higher Power". Must like kids. They are first priority & everything I do or am is be,mail me.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share