#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Curious new girl Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Curious new girl
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 10:57

Hello,

I'm new as of mid-December. I wanted to say "hello" and, of course, ask some questions...:)

Does everyone have trouble with the email, or is it just me? One day, all of my saved email was wiped out, then the next day no one received the emails that I sent. I was just wondering if this happens very often. How are you supposed to know if someone is ignoring you or if your email (or theirs) didn't go through? :)

Also, in the "who's viewed me" section... Toward the end of the day the number is usually over 400, then the next day it's around 390. Am I losing people...lol. It doesn't matter but I found it strange/funny.

Good luck to everyone out there...

Sandy

Ps. I just tried to send this through and it said that my message contained "unwanted words". The word they had highlighted was "a t". lol. I had to put a space between the letters to get it to go through. What's up with THAT??

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 08, 2006 13:06

Words they block fi-nd, Di-ck,yyes, att,,fi-ding,wh-ores,har-lot, there are so many when I post on the stock market thread it takes so long to just correct the information I put on..it is terrible for a paying member to put up with this..I think paying members shouldn't even have to put up with basic words like these..it is a disgrace to be a paying member in a way.

BQ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 08, 2006 10:44

bedford40 write:
The e_mail system MM have chosen to use is public domain software... they've gone for a freebee rather than invest in commercial well written and profesionally supported software... surprise surprise!

Considering one receives their ema*ils on their ema*il accounts off this site, what is the big deal to have them show on this site? Especially, if as you say bedford it is a public domain software program. It is just a facade they've created to make the site look good to newbies.

What really irritates me is the glitch that's being going on the past few days. I quoted you bedford, then had to resign in! Sheesh! As I've read it from katie and Tallblonde, I know I am not the only one experiencing this problem.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 08, 2006 09:59

The e_mail system MM have chosen to use is public domain software... they've gone for a freebee rather than invest in commercial well written and profesionally supported software... surprise surprise!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 06, 2006 09:16

The e_mail system internal to this site did seem to reset resently. It took me awhile to remember that I actually was getting a copy on my outside account...

Not sure on the views and the counts changing.

And the "word choice" thing seems to be funky lately. I could see blocking "a t" if it was used in an "e_mail add_ress", but then again, they don't block the @ symbol. Who runs this site???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 05, 2006 05:04

Hey Hi
Well not sure can help you there, Not a member with regret now...lol! Hey you sound like a fab person, Seeing as I'm a long way from you, Would you like to be Friends! Be Nice to Talk to you, I Have friends From Texas Who now live & work In England, UK.
They live In the Apartment Below, Nice people.
Well Happy New Year, Hope you get your letter box Sorted Out! Sure Its Fun, Is why you re Here to have a Laugh or two And meet some great people, Romance and Love well Would like to work on that, Nothing Like it Now Is there?
Regards n Laters
Guss

Available only
to logged in members