#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Anyone care to help? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Anyone care to help?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 05, 2005 23:53

Now is this a dating site for successful people to find other successful people or the newest place to solicit men with prostitution....I don't get it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 10, 2009 09:06

You are right sweetie i been here 2 days and have many hits now i will become a full member.Kenneth

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 06, 2006 22:35

This site is very interesting... Any luck yet????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 20, 2006 14:08

robtest write:
skyspirit2000 write:
everyone has an opinion . Me I was well to do in my first marraige. never needed for anything. I am not wealthy now. when I joined once before i was. I have been seeking friendship though. so I may have joined the wrong site,because my wealth left with my first husband. My present husband is disabled and we are about to lose our home. so needless to say you may all think ill of me with my money gone too. This girl may be for real and it does take a lot of pride to ask for help. I guess I havent gotten to that point yet though maybe one day I will have to ask a stranger for help I hope they are not mean but loving christians who even though will turn me down would not be mean about it.

Perhaps this is the wrong site for you??? Or am I just reading your text incorrectly... As the next poster after you and above me states : This is a DATING SITE... Albeit it was never quoted, I am guessing that the original thread starter also misinterpreted this site as the "I am a millionaire and want to give all my money away" . C O M

If I read you correctly you are married??? Or am I mis-interpreting the term "My present husband" ???

But it does pose a ponderment... How does a married woman active on an internet dating site define "loving christians" ??? Do Tell...

Excellent point Rob, taking a cue from some other posts maybe she's Mary Magdeline before meeting up w/ JC. Truth be told, there are plenty of charities that would help with that type of situation and most of the successful people on this site contribute a lot to them. That's where to turn for help.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 31, 2006 16:57

robtest write:

skyspirit2000 write:
everyone has an opinion . Me I was well to do in my first marraige. never needed for anything. I am not wealthy now. when I joined once before i was. I have been seeking friendship though. so I may have joined the wrong site,because my wealth left with my first husband. My present husband is disabled and we are about to lose our home. so needless to say you may all think ill of me with my money gone too. This girl may be for real and it does take a lot of pride to ask for help. I guess I havent gotten to that point yet though maybe one day I will have to ask a stranger for help I hope they are not mean but loving christians who even though will turn me down would not be mean about it.

Perhaps this is the wrong site for you??? Or am I just reading your text incorrectly... As the next poster after you and above me states : This is a DATING SITE... Albeit it was never quoted, I am guessing that the original thread starter also misinterpreted this site as the "I am a millionaire and want to give all my money away" . C O M

If I read you correctly you are married??? Or am I mis-interpreting the term "My present husband" ???

But it does pose a ponderment... How does a married woman active on an internet dating site define "loving christians" ??? Do Tell...

Wow Rob! took a few days off and now youre ready to come and kick some assss! perhaps she is mosquito's and wetstuffs mom! ewwwww I shudder at the thought. And yes its a dating site, not a scam site to come beg for money.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 31, 2006 16:04

skyspirit2000 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 24, 2006 07:06

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2005 10:35

GlennaB write:
thereallovelia write:
I am new here and I just admire the way you responded. I am not here looking for a "handout" but I am tired of being taken advantage of by what I call "predators". The type that finds a hardworking unsuspecting giving nurturing woman and figures they can take her (me) for a ride till I find out who they REALLY are.
I am not rich, but I do own my own business. I think that the women here from what I read are just tired of the same things that I am and eventhough it the front of our heads we know that the majority of the males will be here for the wrong reasons we are still looking for our dreams to come true too. I don't believe that we are here to get into your wallets but that we are tired of people dipping into our own. I may be wrong,,
I heard that Texans (men) are gentlemen is it true?
I am not posting a picture because I want some one to "Talk to me" and get to know me for my soul and my mind and not for what I look like.

Everytime I try to take my posts OFF. I run across one I have to respond to. Here it goes, Forget the Texans, men are men, women are women. Show yourself, but not to much. This is like a deck of cards, how much of your hand would you want them to see. Hold the trump cards. Remeber, the joker is WILD!!! And who is the Dealer of the deck of cards that you are gong to play? Hmmmmm... I'd be watching closely.

GlennaB

Yes, I agree. I think people being here for different reasons is correct, and that it knows no gender bias! Of course, in the overall scheme of things, the word "relationship" has a 1000 meanings. Some would consider a one night stand a relationship, others might consider it to transcend several lifetimes. I think in the end, as long as the two (or more?lol) involved in the relationship should define what it means. My person theorem is that a relationship is based on communication, negotiation, and compromise. Being that there are nonverbal and verbal components of all three, sometimes it is difficult to determine which phase of it you are currently in.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 05, 2005 10:57

The site is called MillionaireMatch... so what exactly is its purpose? I mean if people come on here and make profiles dont they think they going to attract people who are after $$$

just a thought. sorry im new btw.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 13:14

Flamingo052 write:
....isn't it could NOT care less??? I mean, if we're going to be so picky....

That term would be arguable, as in the statement "I could care less, but that would take more effort" LOL I see the deragatory statement used both ways often.

I think that she did use "except" where she meant to use "accept", but her use of the term may be the exception to the rule. Of course, a simple spell check wouldn't catch a grammatical error like that.

I hate when people correct other's for stuff like that, but then again, I guess by doing it myself, I open up all my posts for such scrutiny. But I ain't never worried much, I do okay for a little redneck boy from east TN. (double negative intended!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 06:39

Dallas - I don't see that you have to justify what you were saying. I wish I heard more people say it though. - I agree with it, and as to whether or not I help others - that's my business and private, not for personal gratification.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 27, 2005 06:08

weelassy1 write:
blonde indian write:

weelassy1 write:

blonde Indian write:

Geminids write:
For what it's worth...

Wee lassie and blonde Indian,

You are two ladies who are above this kind of behavior ("behaviour" for some of you). The name-calling and derogatory remarks solve nothing, and it's continued on other threads as well. Please, for the sake of the members on this site, take the argument privately, or better yet, ignore one another! Let's see who the "better" woman is.

I have read many of Weelassy's posts and admire her wisdom, her strength, and her empathy for others. Plus, she likes correct spelling. lol There is nothing "trampy" about her, IMO.

On the other hand, blonde Indian is well-liked among the men (perhaps due to her underlying innuendoes and self-promotion, but, hey, this is a dating site, after all!) She can't spell worth a damn, but she seems to have an honest and good heart.

Please don't mistake my remarks as anything other than promoting good will. You know, peace on earth (It's that time of year!!!) ... that sort of thing.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I certainly did with the birth of my grandson.

Looking forward to happy holidays,
Gem

you are so sweet, yes i will use the spell check, more of just being lazy and typing to fast,lol..i never started this and it has spread from thread to thread by her, so i commented back in defence of my self, she is dr. then she should NOT make comments and misdiagnosis on people she knows nothing about, advise is fine, but on a professional note, it is wrong and it is not fair, so i will stop, but she won't, like the energizer bunny, she keeps going on and on...it hurts to see a lady with so much brains not seeing the human side of a illness, you do not press a manic? dahhh, where are her skills on that one..if she will stop, i will, it is only fair, and I'm sorry, but she is no barbie anything, looks are so deceiving...

Thank you for such kind words and acknowledging me and my presence on here

YOU Blonde Indian, I COULD care less about your spell check. As I stated I suck at typing. What I care more about is putting you in your place. I will not except you calling me a hoe/tramp b*itch again. ONE OTHER thing...you will never see me crawl under a rock...lol NOR will I allow you to further insult other lovely ladies on this site.

THE ONLY THING I WANT TO DO AT THIS PIONT....LOL....IS give you a Glaswegian kiss....and they hurt...lol

you look so sexy when your mad DR. BARBIE, the guys love it they are waiting for us to wrestle
RIGHT BOYS,LOL...
take a chill pill DR. BARBIE... i will not be playing your sick game anymore, so go diagnose another victim to call names urself...so, i called you that, I'm sure it wasn't the first time, sweety, lol...
so I'm done with you sugar, baby...you got my point, I'M SURE, LOLOLOLOLLLOLLO...THE FACE OF A MAD WOMAN, RIGHT, PLEASE GURL...

THE ONLY Mad woman's face I see is yours. P.S I never diagnosed you....remember????? your shrink did

OH, AND WHEN YOU SAID I WAS A NARCISIS, THEN THAT WASN'T YOUR DIAGNOSIS, TALK TO THE ELBOW, BECAUSE IT ISN'T WORTH EXSTENDING THE HAND...BABYE.BABYE NOW..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 26, 2005 19:54

blondeindian write:

weelassy1 write:

blonde indian write:

Geminids write:
For what it's worth...

You are two ladies who are above this kind of behavior ("behaviour" for some of you). The name-calling and derogatory remarks solve nothing, and it's continued on other threads as well. Please, for the sake of the members on this site, take the argument privately, or better yet, ignore one another! Let's see who the "better" woman is.

I have read many of Weelassy's posts and admire her wisdom, her strength, and her empathy for others. Plus, she likes correct spelling. lol There is nothing "trampy" about her, IMO.

On the other hand, blonde Indian is well-liked among the men (perhaps due to her underlying innuendoes and self-promotion, but, hey, this is a dating site, after all!) She can't spell worth a damn, but she seems to have an honest and good heart.

Please don't mistake my remarks as anything other than promoting good will. You know, peace on earth (It's that time of year!!!) ... that sort of thing.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I certainly did with the birth of my grandson.

Gem

you are so sweet, yes i will use the spell check, more of just being lazy and typing to fast,lol..i never started this and it has spread from thread to thread by her, so i commented back in defence of my self, she is dr. then she should NOT make comments and misdiagnosis on people she knows nothing about, advise is fine, but on a professional note, it is wrong and it is not fair, so i will stop, but she won't, like the energizer bunny, she keeps going on and on...it hurts to see a lady with so much brains not seeing the human side of a illness, you do not press a manic? dahhh, where are her skills on that one..if she will stop, i will, it is only fair, and I'm sorry, but she is no barbie anything, looks are so deceiving...

YOU Blonde indian, I COULD care less about your spell check. As I stated I suck at typing. What I care more about is putting you in your place. I will not except you calling me a hoe/tramp b*itch again. ONE OTHER thing...you will never see me crawl under a rock...lol NOR will I allow you to further insult other lovely ladies on this site.

THE ONLY THING I WANT TO DO AT THIS PIONT....LOL....IS give you a Glaswegian kiss....and they hurt...lol

you look so sexy when your mad DR. BARBIE, the guys love it they are waiting for us to wrestle
RIGHT BOYS,LOL...
take a chill pill DR. BARBIE... i will not be playing your sick game anymore, so go diagnose another victim to call names urself...so, i called you that, I'm sure it wasn't the first time, sweety, lol...
so I'm done with you sugar, baby...you got my point, I'M SURE, LOLOLOLOLLLOLLO...THE FACE OF A MAD WOMAN, RIGHT, PLEASE GURL...

THE ONLY Mad womens face I see is yours. P.S I never diagnosed you....remember????? your shrink did

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 26, 2005 19:46

....isn't it could NOT care less??? I mean, if we're going to be so picky....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 26, 2005 19:11

weelassy1 write:

blonde indian write:

Geminids write:
For what it's worth...

Gem

YOU Blonde indian, I COULD care less about your spell check. As I stated I suck at typing. What I care more about is putting you in your place. I will not except you calling me a hoe/tramp b*itch again. ONE OTHER thing...you will never see me crawl under a rock...lol NOR will I allow you to further insult other lovely ladies on this site.

RIGHT BOYS,LOL...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 26, 2005 17:34

blondeindian write:

Geminids write:
For what it's worth...

Wee lassie and blonde indian,

On the other hand, blonde indian is well-liked among the men (perhaps due to her underlying innuendoes and self-promotion, but, hey, this is a dating site, after all!) She can't spell worth a damn, but she seems to have an honest and good heart.

Gem

you are so sweet, yes i will use the spell check, more of just being lazy and typing to fast,lol..i never started this and it has spread from thread to thread by her, so i commented back in defence of my self, she is dr. then she should NOT make comments and misdiagnosis on people she knows nothing about, advise is fine, but on a professional note, it is wrong and it is not fair, so i will stop, but she won't, like the energizer bunny, she keeps going on and on...it hurts to see a lady with so much brains not seeing the human side of a illness, you do not press a manic? dahhh, where are her skills on that one..if she will stop, i will, it is only fair, and i'm sorry, but she is no barbie anything, looks are so deceiving...

YOU Blondeindian, I COULD care less about your spell check. As I stated I suck at typing. What I care more about is putting you in your place. I will not except you calling me a hoe/tramp b*itch again. ONE OTHER thing...you will never see me crawl under a rock...lol NOR will I allow you to further insult other lovely ladies on this site.

THE ONLY THING I WANT TO DO AT THIS PIONT....LOL....IS give you a Glawegian kiss....and they hurt...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 26, 2005 13:06

Geminids write:
For what it's worth...

Wee lassie and blonde indian,

On the other hand, blonde indian is well-liked among the men (perhaps due to her underlying innuendoes and self-promotion, but, hey, this is a dating site, after all!) She can't spell worth a damn, but she seems to have an honest and good heart.

Gem

you are so sweet, yes i will use the spell check, more of just being lazy and typing to fast,lol..i never started this and it has spread from thread to thread by her, so i commented back in defence of my self, she is dr. then she should NOT make comments and misdiagnosis on people she knows nothing about, advise is fine, but on a professional note, it is wrong and it is not fair, so i will stop, but she won't, like the energizer bunny, she keeps going on and on...it hurts to see a lady with so much brains not seeing the human side of a illness, you do not press a manic? dahhh, where are her skills on that one..if she will stop, i will, it is only fair, and i'm sorry, but she is no barbie anything, looks are so deceiving...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 26, 2005 10:29

weelassy1 write:

blondeindian write:

weelassy1 write:
Swtsxylilhoney22 write:
Who are you to say that everyone whom works hard will be as fortunite or even half as fortunit as you?? You don't know how hard others have worked, or how they've busted thier a**es everyday just to barely make enough money to keep thier heads above water. Nor, do care, b/c you're too busy living up your life, to ever stop and take the time to consider that there's people out in this world (outside of you perfect worry free world) that've done twice as much work as you, w/ none of the pay. I bet you had help or some sort of assistance, in getting to where you are now, or have you always had that silver spoon in your mouth?? Had you ever really been down here, where paople actually struggle to get nowhere, then you would know, that the hardest thing to do in life is to think you've hit rock bottom then continue falling, all the while trying to make your way up the latter. So until you've lived, been, and experinced all that i and (too)many others have, speak not.

Whilst you are venting a question comes to my mind...hmmm whom are you referring too?

My advice to you is continue with your education and hopefully along the way you will learn how to spell...lol

One simple advice as a tutor to you is always use i before e except after c....lmao

One other thing my young one..lol

Fortunit is actually spelled fortunate
paople is also spelled people..lol

there you go again, barbie dr., being mean,taling about her spelling, boy where is the good advise you brag so much about giving... tramp

You insult me one more time I will see to it you loose all privledges you mental one not managed by MEDS...LMFAO

who started it, dr. barbie, you did, slamming me on my illness on another post and you made up a false prognosis on me, which is unethnical if you are a medical dr.i was sharing my views on being manic, so the author could see how it feels, and you started in that i was something else, you started it and you can end it, just stop, i won't until you do, so fair is fair, sister, and if you are a real dr. you should be ashamed of yourself, you are not allowed to do that legally in america, you will be siud here, so, keep it up yourself, or end it now..you are wrong on this one and really caddy to think anyone cares...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 25, 2005 22:28

blondeindian write:

weelassy1 write:
Swtsxylilhoney22 write:
Who are you to say that everyone whom works hard will be as fortunite or even half as fortunit as you?? You don't know how hard others have worked, or how they've busted thier a**es everyday just to barely make enough money to keep thier heads above water. Nor, do care, b/c you're too busy living up your life, to ever stop and take the time to consider that there's people out in this world (outside of you perfect worry free world) that've done twice as much work as you, w/ none of the pay. I bet you had help or some sort of assistance, in getting to where you are now, or have you always had that silver spoon in your mouth?? Had you ever really been down here, where paople actually struggle to get nowhere, then you would know, that the hardest thing to do in life is to think you've hit rock bottom then continue falling, all the while trying to make your way up the latter. So until you've lived, been, and experinced all that i and (too)many others have, speak not.

Whilst you are venting a question comes to my mind...hmmm whom are you referring too?

My advice to you is continue with your education and hopefully along the way you will learn how to spell...lol

One simple advice as a tutor to you is always use i before e except after c....lmao

there you go again, barbie dr., being mean,taling about her spelling, boy where is the good advise you brag so much about giving... tramp

You insult me one more time I will see to it you loose all privledges you mental one not managed by MEDS...LMFAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 25, 2005 20:11

weelassy1 write:
Swtsxylilhoney22 write: