#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Ok time to start over Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Ok time to start over
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 12:08

This site with the insta-post thing has gotten way out of hand.

Instead of the intelligent, banter and interesting posts of before, we have: in fighting over nothing; fake profiles and blaming of people that aren't even here; pics and language that are not meant for a public site; attacking of people just because they say they don't like the changes etc.

I'm suggesting to MM and you, that we delete all comments and topics on here and start over.

Then besides the main topic headings of Message Board, Romance, Friendship etc., also have a Chat topic, where those so inclined can talk about whatever they wish and keep off the regular topic threads.

Then everyone will have a place to do what they want, with this site.

I will be emailing the MM gods with this suggestion, which I believe was Mandalay's in the first place.

What I'd like to see here are positive and negative posts, to this idea. And if you agree, email MM with the same idea. Then maybe we can clean up this place a bit.

I know for one if this place isn't cleaned up, I will not re-new this month. I don't want to be associated with alot of the down right trash that has been posted here.

My enjoyment of reading the forum in the morning before I go to work, has now been thrown to the wind. Yes I want to see 10 people just say hi to each other, or talk about the mating habits of fleas or people for that matter. NOT!!!

Let's clean this up before more of us leave.

IB

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 19:58

I had made a comment under a different heading within the forums late last week, I fully agree with the need to have the forums be just that, "forums"...
it does appear that a lot of the members have realized the problem and are over the "insta-posting" recess...
I'm hoping the changes with continue, and I can continue to be a member...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 19:04

Group Hug. Smoochy Smoochy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 15:11

Hi, IB...

I agree with everything, of course, with you and Mandalay. I have already expressed what I feel on another thread.

However, I don't think we should delete all topics. It is easy to narrow down the topics that are laden with bashing as they are maybe 3 or 4 only. The other topics should remain as comments given were really good and date back a while, i.e. the topics that Fun4two brought back to life a couple of days ago.

I think that people are calming down a lot, and deleting everything wouldn't be necessary.

My 2 cents...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share