#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Interpersonal psychology Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Interpersonal psychology
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 31, 2013 18:50

I have a question. I believe I do know the answer but would like to hear other people out. Why do men pull away?  I do have a story behind but it is personal so I will keep the question rhetorical instead. 

Thank you

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 05, 2014 09:34

I think they have doubt ... and if so then you are not his.... he is not yours... you both have to keep looking... it may be not a right time as well...

I think if they know they know within 3 month...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 01, 2014 08:23

Yes, it is true.  However, as I said, I know the answer why do men fall in love and why they pull away. I never had rejection in my life until recently (has nothing to do with this site, btw).  As the majority of women, I failed to realize that I- very much myself-drove the guy away.   I learned a lot through this experience; however, so many women who have been rejected at least once still believe that the fault is not theirs.  There are so many quality women and men here on this site yet most are dissatisfied. I wonder why?   I know why.  It is very simple yet many don’t see it. 

The purpose of my question was an attempt to trigger a conversation to learn more about what men and women think about rejections.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 01, 2014 04:51

When they get sick of you obviously (by "you" I don't mean you).