#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Don't you love it when............ Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Don't you love it when............
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 13:53

Don?t you love it when??.

1)A man makes first contact with you via IM or email and when you politely tell him your not interested he responds with profanity and attempts to attack your looks and character.
2)A man contacts you and his first introduction contains sexual content and what he would like to do to you in the bedroom and how he is hung like a horse.
3)A man contacts you on IM and wants your personal email address, you decline and he goes ballistic.

I was under the assumption this site was for mature adults and I am quite frankly getting tired of the juvenile behaviour being displayed by so-called men.
It?s not classy to swear or use vulgar language because you have been rejected. I don?t understand how a stranger could feel personally hurt or rejected and feel the need to act so immature because someone isn?t interested in them. These men must have really low self esteem??..stop taking it out on the ladies!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 07, 2005 20:09

Colo, I too think you are very attractive....but what I really like is your open, honest profile. It's really neat, and I can't imagine that you would have any trouble finding a partner.......

Just wanted to pay a compliment and you most definitely deserve one.

Cheers,
Annie

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 31, 2005 17:12

Colo...i hope u told that gal where to stuff her comment on ur looks...u are one of the best looking men on this site & one of the easiest to talk to. I have enjoyed our emails & only withed i could pull Tx & Colo closer together... u 'HOT' baby..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 20:02

01Brunette I can relate to what your are saying. It actually got to the point that when an e-mail came with a pic attached I would cringe before opening it. I guess some men feel a picture of their .... well you know is a greater selling point. The good news is that there are many good men here so all hope is not lost. I found a wonderful man here and couldn't be happier. It took some time and alot of weeding but the end results are great. As the saying goes... All good things come to those who wait.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 13:22

colorado...let me give you another single person's opinion on your looks.... Just one word.......HUBBAHUBBA!!! LOL
It is not 2 words!!! :))

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 16:57

01 we have all had that happen and yes it is sad that if rejected then you go from beautiful to ugly and every word in between. But i know when that has happened and it does go to show you men hate rejection. And let us be fair it happens to them also and they get those Bi polar women. I have had my share as we all our criteria and want to stick as close as we can. I just tell them good luck and it was nice to meet. I have a lot of problems with shorter men. My profile is specific with >6' and i have to tell them why it is no. Most are gracious and take it well with a thank you but some have just gone off the deep end and called me every name in the book. So in a case like that.'
"JUST BLOCK THEIR A**!!!
S4U

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 15:29

Brunette....You nkow what they say about one who assumes. This has happened to many of us, but don't dispair.....there are some very sweet guys on this site. Just have to take the time to weed out the bad apples and find the sweet, juicy ones!!! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 11:12

I am sorry that some of my gender would resort to such low life tactics, can you imagine if you were in a long term relationship with these chaps? however, I had one unsolicitaed comment about my looks from a lady who obviously thought she was very much the authority on men's appearance. I take compliments and unkind comments with the same emotion, it is only an opinion of a single person. they do not know me or their opinion may be considerably worse, lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 07:29

01Brunette, dont worry about them, you are right however, I have not experienced that yet though, but I have seen some very nasty rotten people here, makes me think about leaving this site, you never know whats out there do you? Just move on, ignore them and realize that they are everywhere, the difference here is that they cant see you and can get away with that shit because you are not in front of them, Im sure they would never say that to your face!
You know what though, I have had a couple of women that way though, When I told them that I was only intrested in MEN, they got really pissed off at me and put some garbage in my profile, I have had it removed though.
You seem to be very tough and can probably handle whatever they throw your way, JUST BE CAREFUL,
remember there are a lot of psychos in this world, .
Good luck 01.