Dating in Honolulu is very different to dating in the New York City, especially if you are a woman looking for a date. In the NYC, men are too busy with their strenuous jobs and only find time to text a lady after 10, and that too only for a quick food and sex. No wonder why 53% of female are single out there! And while it’s easy to find a date in the NYC, it’s kind of hard to find the love of your life. Not many people in New York are interested in long-term relationships, and this is what makes Honolulu a dating paradise for long-term relationships.
The dating spectacle is very different in Honolulu, especially for women. According to a real estate statistics company, there are 1.27 men for every woman in Honolulu which is, in fact, the second highest ratio for men-to-women in the U.S. (Vegas is no. 1). Honolulu is a dating paradise for both men and women, there are a few reasons why. Because of this high men-to-women ratio, it’s a lot easy to find a date in Honolulu as compared to the metropolitan areas.
Relationships interest Honolulu men a lot, not just short-term, but also long-term relationships.
There is another good news for women. Most men in Honolulu are in great shape as they go surfing, scuba diving, and snorkeling with their hot bodies, six packs, and v-cuts. So watch out! it can get a little hot out there.
For men, they can find women of different age and ethnicity. The diversity of Honolulu is what makes it a great place to live in. People have real expectations about dating and they just don’t stick with the usual “I will date only 20-year-olds”.
If you want to find a date in Honolulu, it’s not a big deal, just do the following:
1. Sign up for the local dating sites
Start with the essential part, i.e. by signing up for local dating sites or changing your location on the existing ones to Honolulu. But beyond signing up, you will need to learn to have your profile set up to impress others. You need to know precisely what others are looking for.
2. Go for the Millionaires
Honolulu is amongst the wealthiest zip codes in the U.S with more than 32000 millionaires (one of the highest in terms of population). So if you are looking forward to dating millionaire singles in Honolulu, you might like to sign up for MillionaireMatch where you can have millionaire chats and find elite dates within in the vicinity of Honolulu.
3. Know how to impress a Millionaire
You are going to come around many millionaires while living in Honolulu. And if you haven’t dated one before, you can definitely use some tips:
- Don’t break the barrier too quickly. You need to be patient to get more details out of them. So before you poke and prod, make sure that you have gained their trust, because if you won’t, they will never open up to you.
- Appreciate their hard work. Not every millionaire is an heir to their amassed fortune; most of them are self-made millionaires in Honolulu. Appreciate their hard work and show them that you have a special respect for hardworking individuals. Don’t try to overpraise; keep it subtle!
- Don’t be authoritative. It’s not a good idea to be authoritative around a hardworking individual. Most millionaires have to go through a lot during their journey which teaches them humility and self-respect. Don’t try to prove them anything; if you have the persona, they will surely get impressed then.
- Provide them support. They are going to need it. Years-long hard work, late night sittings and staying away from family can make them crave for love and support. Be that person who can fill that space in their life.
Honolulu is a great place to date millionaire singles. You can try different outdoor activities or just sit and watch the beautiful sunsets. Our aforementioned dating tips will work in most cases; however, if you feel like something isn’t working, just improvise! Every businessman won’t like being on the beach, and some might just want to spend time in their penthouse. There might be some who may want your support, while others may not. It’s also possible that some of them are just cherishing their family’s fortune so they are going to be a LOT different from the rest. At the end of the day, be it some millionaire single in Honolulu or not, it all gets down to how you are going to treat each other. If you aren’t getting respect from their side, just walk away!