I see some men on this web checking my profile very often (almost every day), but they don't send me either winks or e-mail. I wonder what they are looking for from my profile.
Could you give me the answer? Thanks!
I would like to hear your dating story, especially about people you have met from this web.
I heard some people already found their life partners here; Some haven't; Some are still keeping the journey.
How about you?
My questions are:
1. Is distance a problem when a man and a woman are attracted to each other?
2. What are men looking for on this web site? Are they really looking for life partners or romantic adventure?
Three travelling salesmen. They're driving through the country. Their car breaks down. They go to the farmhouse. The farmer says, "you can stay for the night, but there is only one bed."
The next morning. The guy on the right-hand side says, "I had the weirdest dream. I was dreaming, you know, someone was playing with me in the night."
The guy on the left-hand side says, "I have the same dream. Somebody was playing with me."
The guy in the middle says, "Really?? I dreamed I was skiing."
Tell me if you agree to the followings?
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.