TOP 10 COUNTRY SONGS FOR 2007
10. It's Hard to Kiss the Lips At Night
That Chewed My Ass All Day.
9. If the Phone Don't Ring,
You'll Know It's Me.
8. I Liked You Better Before
I Got to Know You So Well.
7. I Still Miss You Baby,
But My Aim's Gettin' Better.
6. I'll Marry You Tomorrow,
But Let's Honeymoon Tonight.
5. I'm So Miserable without you,
It's like You're Still Here.
4. If I Had Shot You When I First wanted To,
I'd Be Out Of Prison By now.
3. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend and I Sure Do Miss Him.
2. She Got the Ring and I Got the Finger.
And the number 1 Country Song is:
1. I Ain't Never Gone to Bed with Ugly Women
But I've Sure Woke Up With a Few
I posted a blog in 2006 about movies that make you feel good.
When you sometimes have a "not so good day", it's fun to watch a good movie.
Seen any good ones lately?
I saw an illegal version of Ocean's 13. Liked it alot, more than Ocean's 12.
There are lots of good ones out there. Some are not big box office flicks, but funny just the same.
Just saw "Keeping Mum" with Maggie Smith.
Re-watched the Bridget Jones movies.
Rented some Woody Allen movies...some good...my fave is "Small Time Crooks"
How about "I Love You To Death" with Kevin Kline and Tracy Ullman, she is hilarious!
Any good suggestions?
Just trying to keep it light here folks.