Hello, guys. This is my last visit here. I just came up to say goodbye to all of you and wish you a great luck. I've met a real match on one of the dating sites a year ago, we dated and married just before St. Valentine's Day. We are happy and our kids, too. Our friends and families are happy for us. And we are also happy that Internet helped us to find each other.
If in any bad reason I will be on dating site again, it won't be this place for sure, but I enjoyed MM's blogs and bloggers.
I want you to say that Internet dating works! And it IS possible to find the right person in a virtual reality. Just believe in it and it will work for all of you. Hugs and kisses,
P.S. I will delete my profile tomorrow. Just want to share my experience.
This I got from the blog of one Iranian woman. Interesting to compare :-)
As for me I never wanted to be perfect, I wanted to be myself. And for me, some items are impossible to fulfill. But I don't feel sorry :-)
30 tips to be a perfect person:
1. Perfect persons love everything in their life. They love Cities, Villages, plains, deserts, oceans, mountains, animals and every thing in the nature. They generally love life
2. They never complain and don’t waste their time with moaning. They never wish to be other person. . They don’t have barriers in their mind.
3. They are always excited for what they are doing.
4. They don’t get bored. They find something to do even in boring moments. They hate showing off and pretending to enjoy. They enjoy realities.
5. They are independent and dont feel guilty. They don’t punish themselves.
6. They live in the present time and are not worried about the future.
7. They are not afraid of unknowns and always search for new experiences. They love mysterious things.
8. They are not ignorant and stupid.
9. They don’t enforce their love to beloves. Free from expectations, their relationship is based on free choice and mutual respect.
10. Their private corner is very important for them. Sometimes they really love to be alone with the self.
11. They don’t fall in love several times. Usually they fall in love once and forever.
12. They are restrict to choose the beloved. But they love heartily and sincerely. Their love to their beloves will never end.
13. Their way in life is not judgmental. They also don’t care about others’ judgment and don’t need people’s admiration and sympathy. They don’t need to make all people satisfied. They always say what they want and are not scared to proclaim their ideas.
14. They are honest, frank and straightforward. They live based on their wishes and ideas.
15. They are not stubborn. But they choose their way by own.
16. They ignore stupid traditions and irrelevant barriers.
17. There is an account in the bank for them. But they don’t kill themselves to make it full of money. Money is the last thing they care for.
18. Seriously and attentively, they’re wise, open-minded and practical.
19. They know how to laugh and make laugh. They like to tease people. But their way is not bcs of enmity or hatred. They never ridicule others. They don’t laugh at people, but they laugh with them. People enjoy to be with them, bcs they make joyful atmosphere around themselves.
20. Routine life is not their way. They love variety.
21. This life for them is a temporary time. Working hard to be better person, they never take life serious.
22. They dont say sorry for what they really love to have.
23. Facing the problems, They don’t get emotional and confused. They fight and win over problems. But they also don’t fight to take ineffectual and unfruitful goals. They are not essentially hero/heroine. Yet they are active and supportive.
24. Life for them is not living on surface. They usually go for content and know how to live.
25. They are crative and imaginative. For anything, They use their mind and their power of thinking. They are powerful, strong and full of energy.
26. They need less sleep and they are healthy. There is no way for depression.
27. They don’t put people in groups and don’t blame them.
28. Thirsty to know, They love to learn more and more. They are very curious and are not afraid of failure. They are mostly learner instead of teacher.
29. They have strong relationship with God. They love nature and the world.
30. They accept what they are. They love themselves and try to be best. The most natural people, They are themselves and not anybody else.
Knowing that I'm Russian some guys ask me about the character of women of my country and the ways how effectively to "deal" with them.
Well, first of all, you should devide Russians from the other Slavic nations, and understand that Ukranians have a different national character. This IS important. Then I try to explain the reasons of behavior.
But a while ago I've found a blog of a canadian ESL teacher who is working in Russia and he posted 50 fun facts about us. Not all of them are about nowadays people, but many are true.
I've decided to post some of those facts here to disperse the fog. Don't know is it possible to give a link here, if yes, I will. But for now here they are:
1: Russians distrust anything cheap.
3: Although Russians distrust anything with a cheap price, they are fine with freebies.
8: Russians gather in the kitchen and stay up very late, talking about "life".
9: Russians usually avoid talking about work.
12: Russians never throw anything away. Ever.
13: However, if Russians throw out half of their things, nobody notices.
15: Russians don't usually say "please" or "thank you".
16: The Russian proverb "Arrogance - the second happiness" cannot be adequately translated into English.
17: Russians drink a lot of vodka. It's not a myth.
18: You don't have to fear for your life when walking the streets in Moscow alone at night.
19: Russian men are convinced that feminism has led to the collapse of the West, and Russia's historical mission: resist.
20: A myth within a myth: Russians believe that Americans believe that bears walk the streets in Moscow, but this myth of a myth is a purely Russian invention. Americans actually believe all the bears in Russia are dead.
22: Dentists are very surprised when people show up for a "routine" check-up. So are doctors.
23: Russians drink tea with a centimetre of sugar on the bottom of the cup.
25: The number of brackets in an email or sms infers the importance of a message. For instance - Birthday party tonight ) means a birthday party, but Birthday party tonight )))))) means a fantastic blow-out extravaganza.
26: Moscow has the best subway system in the world.
27: Despite having the best subway system in the world, there are millions of Muscovites who refuse to ever take it, and spend half their lives stuck in traffic.
28: A Russian will use the slightest reason to bring everyone gifts of chocolate. "It's your birthday in four and a half months? Wow! Chocolate for the entire office!"
29: Anyone who speaks a language other than Russian is automatically suspect.
30: On New Year's, don't surprised if you are invited out at 11:30 pm, drink champagne and cognac until 6 am, eat herring under a fur coat and olivia salad in a kitchen, and then party in a flat for three more days.
35: Despite the small roads and the frustrating traffic jams, Russians still buy giant SUVs.
36: Sushi is more popular in Russia than in Japan.
37: In fact, Japan is more popular in Russia than in Japan.
38: Russians are extremely friendly if they've known you for more than ten minutes. If you've known a Russian for at least a week, you will be invited to meet their family.
39: Russians are also extremely emotional and passionate, and although they don't show emotion in public, they cry and laugh and shout and play more than Italians.
40: Russians care more about the philosophical side of living than the material, and have a folk song for every situation.
42: Russians are passionate lovers, and will quarrel like bitter enemies and make out like porn stars in public.
43: Russians love to criticsize their own country, but will be offended if a foreigner does.
45: Russians love McDonald's, KFC, Subway and Burger King more than Americans.
46: Russians spoil their kids rotten, and then magically expect them to behave responsibly at the age of 18.
47: Although Russians eat more fast food than people in the west, Russians are still healthier.
48: Russians cannot do anything that requires putting a car in reverse. It can take the average Russian driver ten minutes to parallel park (I've seen it countless times).
49: Winters in Russia are actually quite beautiful, and Russians are fantastic winter drivers.
50: Russians are actually freer than westerners; there are less laws and social constraints, and yet the crime rate is lower than in the US or UK.
Well, that's it. I hope it will help some to understand what is going on in their relationship with that Russian lady. And some items definitely belong to the whole humanity.
...A friend sent a message when I was there: "Be careful! Moscow is bad for the soul." He was wrong. Moscow does not hurt the soul, but the marriage, bank account, and men's health.
According to the statistics, men think the top ten sin cities are:
1. Pattaya, Thailand
2. Tijuana, Mexico
3. Amsterdam, the Netherlands
4. Las Vegas, USA
5. Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
6. Moscow, Russia
7. New Orleans, USA
8. Manama, Bahrain
9. Macau, China
10. Berlin, Germany
(Where is New York, by the way?? lol)
Ssssooooo, what city tempts you most? :-)
Narcissists are the most meek people. They are ready to do everything to make you think, that they're smart and beautiful. In fact, all their internal resources they spend to be praised, to be noticed, to be loved and to be served. And nothing else they need from you. ;-)
The site of Melbourne university published an opinion of social psychologist Dr. Simon Laham that the seven deadly sins, including Lust, are good for you!
Dr Laham reveals:
Lust can make you smarter. Research shows that people with sex on the brain are better at solving ‘analytic thinking’ problems. Lust triggers us to become focused on the present and the details of satisfying a rather pressing current goal, namely sex.
Lust makes you helpful. Lust is so well designed to fulfill its function of getting people into bed, that it leads us to behave in ways that potential partners will find more attractive.
Lust builds love. Research shows that lustful participants are more likely to display a range of loving, relationship maintenance strategies – like adopting constructive conflict resolution strategies – to increase the chances of sex in the future.
Gluttony - People who have eaten a piece of cake are more likely to donate to charity.
Greed – Money can buy you happiness as long as you spend it the right way. Studies show that people are happier when they spend their money on experiences rather than material possessions.
Sloth - The ultimate slothful state, sleep and even napping, improves your memory and makes you more insightful. Research has also shown that slowing down makes you more helpful. Studies in cities in which people walk more slowly, such as Bakersfield in California, pedestrians are more likely to stop and offer help.
Anger - Anger triggers an oppositional mindset which makes people more willing to entertain beliefs contrary to their own. In addition, angry negotiators, tend to be more likely to get what they want in a negotiation.
Envy - Comparing yourself to those better off than you can lead to boosts in mood, self-image and creativity.
School students who compared themselves to superior students got better grades.
Pride – Proud people persist longer at difficult tasks and adopt leadership roles. Studies show that the proud are more liked.
Dr Laham said that when you take a look at the evidence, the seven deadly sins can really serve us quite well despite being told for centuries they are bad for us.
“This is great news for Australians as a recent BBC poll deemed Australia the most sinful country on earth,” he said.
I love Bondiana. Beautiful ladies, luxurious life, strange dialogues, cars and cruel murders. And above all of this is him. He is always elegant, silent, handsome... Barbie's Ken.
But why do we, women, love him so much? After all, if you look at this spy, you will see he is indiscriminate in sexual relations, unreliable, looking for trouble, puts women's lives at risk, ignores their feelings at all!
WHY, why do we melt every time when hear: "Bond. James Bond"?
Yesterday my Iraqi students divided a board into two halves and wrote that a husband has to work every day, he must buy food, 'tools and accessories', be silent and love his wife, AND a wife should use cosmetics, watch TV, cheer her husband, scold him(!), grieve for the dead relatives and dance ...
Then they sighed and wrote that she, of course, has to cook, raise their children, clean the house and love her husband.
"I never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back". -- Zsa Zsa Gabor
Hmmm, I gave it back. And it was not about hate but ... weariness. I do not regret, perhaps, because the ring's diamond was with a crack. The other little two were normal, but the main was with the flaw. As our relationship was.
I do not know, would I feel sorry for the gem, if it had no fracture. Probably. But, you know, I'm without that ring, and my life is cracked a little, but I feel relieved. Really. And this is what really important to me.
Would you have returned a diamond on your own will to your ex?
It seems, I'm not romantic person at all. I've always been someone who prefers breakfast in the kitchen to breakfast in bed. The aroma of coffee does not touch me, until I brush my teeth. Bread crumbs on linen are frustrating as well as bad weather on the weekend. But I see a lot of romantic opportunities in the morning pajamas party in the kitchen...
It is said thata mother's loveis the strongest, the secondis the love of a dog toits owner.The romantic love is on the third place, andthe leastpowerful loveis the loveof children to parents.Do you agree?Whatelseislove?