We want to give you the chance to be heard and make your point. We ask that you follow these guidelines.
1. Be nice. Think about others. People often say things on boards that they would be ashamed to say to someone face to face. Please treat other users with respect. 2. If we feel that comments are abusive, threatening, objectionable, obscene, defamatory or racist, they will be removed. There is no need to be offensive and not much point in writing posts that end up being removed. Any posts that are in breach of our guidelines are liable to be removed. People who repeatedly break the rules may be banned from the site. 3. Help keep the site on track. If you see posts that are anti-social, please use the 'report abuse' link to alert us. 4. Keep to the point. Posts that go off-topic or turn into personal conversations are liable to be deleted. 5. Anything that seeks to exchange or solicit personal information is in breach of our guidelines. We encourage open, honest debate, but we also reserve the right to remove any post and to take appropriate action against those responsible if necessary.
6. We discourage posting "SELFIES" in the blogs. Your profile page is the place to post selfies and other personal photos. 7. While we encourage you to post on the blogs we also ask that you do not post a different blog daily (BLOGHOG). If you have several topics that you want to express please start your blog and add to that blog on a daily basis.
Your opinions are very welcome but content that isn't your copyright is not, so please don't use other people's content to make your point.
I hope this answers some of your questions and gives you some guidelines to "happy blogging". It is always good to see members enjoying the blogs and making new friends and we value your suggestions. Have a great spring!!!
Every day I am asked to review profiles and give suggestions on how he/she can attract a mate. The last few profiles, I reviewed, said she is looking for a long term, serious relationship yet her photos all showed boobies and butts. I made the suggestion that perhaps she should change her photos because they were too suggestive and men aren't taking her seriously.
The next profile, I reviewed, was a woman properly dressed, perfect makeup and says "just looking to have some fun". This made me laugh because I am thinking show some boobies and butts so men will take you seriously.
This is quite the dilemma. I (for one) don't feel the need to show your goodies on a dating site but I could be wrong.
Most of the complaints I receive (about scammers) is that they have no photo or very little write up on his/her profile. Yes we remove scammers everyday but with a name like ours (Millionaire) you know they keep coming back. To be safe I encourage all MEMBERS to communicate with other MEMBERS or at least a profile that has a verified photo.
Please continue to report suspected scammers. I will gladly check any profile you feel uncomfortable communicating with. Be safe and safe searching.
Happy Holidays all you happy bloggers and love seekers. I hope you are all happy and healthy for the holidays and that you find love and joy in your heart. May peace and kindness always follow you on your path in life and love.
Millionaire Match is unique......we have celebrities (members that have been featured in a newspaper, fortune 500 status, public figures, etc), certified millionaires, international membership and bloggers. We also encourage members to verify his/her profile photo in order to deter scammers because we want you to have a safe experience on our site.
We are proud of the number of success stories we receive and thank you for entrusting us with your personal information in order to verify your status and your photos. Please know we handle all information with great security and do not share that information with anyone!!!
So........what brings YOU to our site and what has been your experience????
Never provide specific information like addresses or home phone numbers.
If you are emailing, Google has a feature that shows you which people are in their circle. It might be a different user but the same group of people.
Never tell a potential date any detailed financial information.
If you suspect you are being scammed, stop contact immediately and report the scammer to the authorities. In Australia there is a website called www.scamwatch.gov.au. There are similar sites in other countries.
During the first communication, an online scammer typically wants to know what you do to earn your living. It tells them if you are a good financial prospect.
Watch out for cut and paste profiles. Do a Google search of different elements of the profile, especially where it seems "glued" together.
Do not supply additional images of yourself or your family as these can be used by a scammer to scam someone else.
Never give personal background information as this can be used for identity theft.
Ask to meet. If you cannot meet a potential partner, they probably do not exist.
Pull down photos and see if you can get 'date created' info through Google+ or other software.
They will mostly suggest using MoneyGram as the company to send money. There is no way to trace the money.
If they claim to be in the military doing intelligence work overseas that he can't discuss, do your research. Get a photo, in uniform and find out if it matches the rank they say.
Use reverse image lookups to check if they are who they say they are.
Every Dating Site has scammers!!!! Be smart, follow your instincts, REPORT POTENTIAL SCAMMERS TO SUPPORT!!
Every day we get suggestions and complaints about this site. We are asking you to help us improve your experience on this dating site. Please provide suggestions and complaints as to how we can deal with "scammers", ideas on how to make your contacts more enjoyable, and what you would like to see in the future. ALL SUGGESTIONS WILL BE REVIEWED!!!
I have just been notified that the chatroom on the phone APP is no longer available. The chat room on this site was removed about a year ago and now the phone chatroom is also gone. Please let us know about any concerns or suggestions you may have. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Welcome new/old members!!! We are glad you joined our site whether it be paid or nonpaying members. We are proud of this site and value your opinions and the experiences you share in the blogs and your profiles.
In order for you to have a positive experience we would like to inform you of the following rules and regulations:
1) Do NOT give out your personal information (emails, phone number, etc) until you get to know the person thru communication on this site.
2) NEVER EVER send or give money to anyone. A true gentleman or woman would never ask you for money.
3) If you doubt someones profile ASK US!!
We try to review all profiles submitted on this site however a few will fall through the cracks. If you submit any of the following YOU WILL BE REMOVED OR BANNED from this site and any of our sister sites.
1) You are looking for a sugar daddy/mama
2) You ask for any type of financial help
3) You ask for gifts, money, gains for your companionship.
4) You ask for an online only relationship (nude photos, text, etc)
5) You want a serious realtionship but your photos say something different (half nude).
6) Your name, email, IP address, photos, etc is attached to any unfavorable websites (sugar daddyk porno, sex for hire, etc).
Just because you signed up for this site does not mean you will be approved. We have the right to refuse any profile that does not meet our standards.
Your safety and welfare is our primary concern. For this reason all complaints are taken seriously whether you commnicate on or off this site, with other members.
Please REPORT any member that violates any of the above situations. If you have a concern about a member you are communicating with we will be glad to check it out.
There are many wonderful success stories, on this site, and we truly hope you will be one of them. Good luck in your search for love.
This happensmore thanyouthink. People are desperate to meet that special person and feel "helping him/her out" will seal the deal.
This site is NOT liable for something YOU did, especially sending money. If YOU choose to give/send money to someone on this site then it is your loss, all we can do is remove the member that you report.
PLEASE REPORT ANY PERSON THATASKS YOUFOR MONEY ON THIS SITE. That person will be removed and blocked immediately. Please copy and paste the email (asking for money) to your complaint.
We appreciate your cooperation and want you to be safe on this site. Thank you
Effective immediately: Blogs with the most activity will be posted at the top of the list. This should help to push down the selfies and blogs with no topics.
Your concerns and comments (to management) have been heard and we thank you for your suggestions. Please feel free to contact (this site) with any other concerns. We are always looking for ways to improve our services and keep our members happy.
Welcome to Millionairematch, we want you to have a wonderful experience and enjoy all the benefits (this site) has to offer......so let's get started.
1) Complete your profile: Write about your interests, passions, likes and dislikes.
2) Post a photo: upload a current head shot and a body shot. Please do not post photos of children, nudity/half nudity or inappropriate content, they will be removed. Photos on your profile are copy protected (no one can steal/copy your photos). Photos, you post in the blogs, are NOT.
3) Read the rules and regulations, they are there to help you.
4) Verify who you are by sending us verification. Once verified your fax/email will be destroyed. We do not provide your personal information to anyone.
5) SCAMMERS::::: Every dating site has them and they will try to take advantage of you. We take reports seriously and encourage you to report a suspicious profile or receipt of abusive messages or emails. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES:
Never give out your personal information to someone you just met.
Stay on this site until you meet someone face to face.
Use common sense
6) We encourage you to report inappropriate messages, emails, photos or behavior. Once reported you will be notified of our actions (removed, blocked, etc).
7) Feel free to direct your questions and concerns to Support Staff/MM Counselor, they are there to help you navigate the site and give advice.
8) Lastly, let us know if you find love on MillionaireMatch (like thousands have) so we can share your story.
Best of luck in your search for love..............
Don't post anything in the bolgs unless your profile is up to date. A long profile will scare men/women away, a short one does not tell anyone about you. Be creative.......what are your passions and hobbies ? What kind of man/woman warms your heart???
Photos on your profile are protected and cannot be copied. PHOTOS POSTED IN THE BLOG ARE NOT PROTECTED.
If your profile is up to date and contains interesting material, you should have no problem finding a wonderful date. Just posting a photo in the blogs serves no .purpose.
Please be considerate and NOT POST PHOTOS IN THE BLOGS. Blogs should be interesting or informative conversations.
We want you to have a nice experience on this site. Please read the rules and regulations and be respectful of other members.
This lady has now changed her habit of how she lists her names on her cell phone after her handbag was stolen. Her handbag, which contained her cell phone, credit card, wallet, etc., was stolen. 20 minutes later when she called her hubby, from a pay phone telling him what had happened, hubby says 'I received your text asking about our Pin number and I've replied a little while ago.' When they rushed down to the bank, the bank staff told them all the money was already withdrawn. The thief had actually used the stolen cell phone to text 'hubby' in the contact list and got hold of the pin number. Within 20 minutes he had withdrawn all the money from their bank account.
Moral of the lesson:
a. Do not disclose the relationship between you and the people in your contact list. Avoid using names like Home, Honey, Hubby, Sweetheart, Dad, Mom, etc.
b. And very importantly, when sensitive info is being asked through texts, CONFIRM by calling back.
c. Also, when you're being texted by friends or family to meet them somewhere, be sure to call back to confirm that the message came from them. If you don't reach them, be very careful about going places to meet 'family and friends' who text you.
PLEASE PASS THIS ON Even if this doesn't pertain to you....Pass it on to your family and friends
During a seminar, a woman asked," How do I know if I am with the right person?"
The author then noticed that there was a large man sitting next to her so he said, "It depends. Is that your partner?" In all seriousness, she answered "How do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing on your mind replied the author.
Here's the answer.
Every relationship has a cycle… In the beginning; you fall in love with your partner. You anticipate their calls, want their touch, and like their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love.
People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet."Picture the expression. It implies that you were just standing there; doing nothing, and then something happened TO YOU.
Falling in love is a passive and spontaneous experience. But after a few months or years of being together, the euphoria of love fades. It's a natural cycle of EVERY relationship.
Slowly but surely, phone calls become a bother (if they come at all), touch is not always welcome (when it happens), and your spouse's idiosyncrasies, instead of being cute, drive you nuts. The symptoms of this stage vary with every relationship; you will notice a dramatic difference between the initial stage when you were in love and a much duller or even angry subsequent stage.
At this point, you and/or your partner might start asking, "Am I with the right person?" And as you reflect on the euphoria of the love you once had, you may begin to desire that experience with someone else. This is when relationships breakdown.
The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it's learning to love the person you found.
People blame their partners for their unhappiness and look outside for fulfillment. Extramarital fulfillment comes in all shapes and sizes.
Infidelity is the most common. But sometimes people turn to work, a hobby, friendship, excessive TV, or abusive substances. But the answer to this dilemma does NOT lie outside your relationship. It lies within it.
I'm not saying that you couldn't fall in love with someone else. You could. And TEMPORARILY you'd feel better. But you'd be in the same situation a few years later.
Because (listen carefully to this):
The key to succeeding in a Relationship is not finding the right person; it's learning to love the Person you found.
SUSTAINING love is not a passive or spontaneous experience. You have to work on it day in and day out. It takes time, effort, and energy. And most importantly, it demands WISDOM. You have to know WHAT TO DO to make it work. Make no mistake about it.
Love is NOT a mystery. There are specific things you can do (with or without your partner), Just as there are physical laws Of the universe (such as gravity), there are also laws for relationships. If you know how to apply these laws, the results are predictable.
Love is therefore a "decision". Not just a feeling.
Remember this always: It is you who determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let GO! ♥